So the Frozen Planet remix comp i entered.....

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
I was hoping an outright winner would be picked from the entries by the label but my worst nightmare has happened.....

5 of the best entries will go up for the public to vote on 22nd December!

So what that basically means is the person with the most soundcloud, facebook, twitter etc followers will win :/

Fucking hate shit like this coz if i get picked 1> i dont have a following, i just do it as a hobby 2> so im gonna struggle to pimp my shit out as i dont fancy begging for votes but if im serious im gonna have to.

fucking hell!!!!!

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
So mine didnt get picked but listening to the final 7 I struggle to see why mine didnt make it. Not being bias but they sound a bit shit some of them

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
I was hoping an outright winner would be picked from the entries by the label but my worst nightmare has happened.....

5 of the best entries will go up for the public to vote on 22nd December!

So what that basically means is the person with the most soundcloud, facebook, twitter etc followers will win :/

Fucking hate shit like this coz if i get picked 1> i dont have a following, i just do it as a hobby 2> so im gonna struggle to pimp my shit out as i dont fancy begging for votes but if im serious im gonna have to.

fucking hell!!!!!
I feel your pain! I make it a point now to not enter anything where there is a "public" vote, as it more often than not is tainted by people with nothing better to do but SPAM the hell out of the system and their shitty tune. The fact that they didn't alert you to this until after the submission is a pisser. That said, post a link and I'll be happy to vote the fuck out of it.

Cheers.