So, some fool decides to make a film of your life....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

In this thread you describe a part of your life worthy of this cinematic masterpiece and add a tune that will be playing in the background of the scene.

So my addition to the thread will be the disiastrous escapade in Dam with Young Tuna and Logikz, I couldnt leave it out really, had everything, booze, drugs, anal rape, AIDS scares, Brad Pitt, upstairs rooms with trees. But this part of the story centres on my long walk to the hotel in the rain, sodden wet, walking in circles, using endless canals as reference, not going anywhere, not achieveing anything, off the useless directions of a crack head and a transexual prostitute.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

theme song to my life

4. Black Homo

Black Homo Active Member

That night was special wasnt it, when I was plugging you I remember you saying that I sound like the guy from that tune

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

it was special like something out of a mills and boon's book.

6. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Press Play first.

I was at this rave , whacked off my goblin at the front, pointing fingers at the dub bass step and this princess sidles up beside me and, she necks her smirnoff ice, looks me deep in the eyes grabs my hand, glides it between her clungey piss lips, was like picking cockles out of a jar with chopsticks, that one moment we were one, together for eternity.

[​IMG]

Was a sick nite bruv M8

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i had to move my reply to the other thread rich i think it belongs there. suffice to say you are a rich man for having been so close to something so very very special. and teenage vagina, is there anything better than the bleating of the young drunken teenage girls from england under vaginal duress. yes, there is. but im a romantic dream.

i think that goes in the other thread actually, ill get back to you on this. see there were quite a few things worthy of note during that particular debacle, my word. the almost greyish pale countenance of young tuna verifies that upon mention of that turn of events.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011