So now that everyone and their mum has ordered FSOL High Contrast mix and...

insomnia said:
what rubed it in for me was when the bloke at imo had a go at me when i warned all the dnba heads not to go near it,actually going as far as calling ME a prick.as far as im comcerned they shouldnt even be selling it and its most likely them who did the pressing anyway seeing as they had it first and have a rep for dodgy bootlegs....trust me,circles...all the jungle book represses anyone??boycott imo!!
:321:
Yes mate! I am with you 100% ..

BOYCOTT IMO RECORDS ;)

You will probably get me into trouble for slander or something, send in the hackers :lol:

Well, damn, glad I came across this tread. I recently came across Imo's online shop, and thought they looked alright. Now I find out they have a reputation fer shoddy bootlegs? I don't think I'll be orderin from them after all. :thumbsd:

Oh, and btw, hi. Like the forum.

jerel

Jerel said:
Well, damn, glad I came across this tread. I recently came across Imo's online shop, and thought they looked alright. Now I find out they have a reputation fer shoddy bootlegs? I don't think I'll be orderin from them after all. :thumbsd:

jerel
Ez Jerel :)

Jerel said:

jerel
another recruit to the cause!! :rockposse

tis things like this that make u glad to be broke sometimes... so glad i didnt have the cash to buy this. but i did have the circles cut.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

imo.... :finger:

Back
Top Bottom