So my girlfriend wants me to teach her how to produce...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id be hesitant. not quite sure why, guess its a world i like to keep for myself. id like to make a tune with my girlfriend though that would be a worthwhile project i think. maybe you could start there? when they get a close up look at the craft it can be very discouraging

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
yeh thats it Logikz... most women after they realise you have to listen to the same loop a million times often get bored and wonder off reading Heat magazine or some other equally as shallow magazine... this comes from experience.

yeh thats it Logikz... most women after they realise you have to listen to the same loop a million times often get bored and wonder off reading Heat magazine or some other equally as shallow magazine... this comes from experience.
i agree with the looping part, but you wouldn't catch her reading any of that tripe trusst, shes deep. yeah logikz imma give that a go, never know she might come up with some genius idea..

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
i agree with the looping part, but you wouldn't catch her reading any of that tripe trusst, shes deep. yeah logikz imma give that a go, never know she might come up with some genius idea..
yeh you never know!! to be honest... my best advice would be.... show her how to use it..... then leave her alone to make a track on her own... writting music with a gf sounds like fun... but in practicality it can become a very stressful process... and if you dont argue at some point i will be very surprised. Its a potential mine field... her thinking your going to fast... you thinkning your going too slow... her asking stupid questions... you thikkning that she should already know because youve already told her 4 times.... etc etc etc... BE CAREFUL! YOU MAY END UP GOING TO BED WITH NO VAGINO PREVILIDGES!! hahaha

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
tell her to take her artistic licence and musical preference to the kitchen, them dishes need doing and Logic 9 aint gonna do em...

yeh you never know!! to be honest... my best advice would be.... show her how to use it..... then leave her alone to make a track on her own... writting music with a gf sounds like fun... but in practicality it can become a very stressful process... and if you dont argue at some point i will be very surprised. Its a potential mine field... her thinking your going to fast... you thinkning your going too slow... her asking stupid questions... you thikkning that she should already know because youve already told her 4 times.... etc etc etc... BE CAREFUL! YOU MAY END UP GOING TO BED WITH NO VAGINO PREVILIDGES!! hahaha
haha I can definately see the pitfalls, Leaving her to learn a little first might be a shout and then if all else fails she could help with mid production blowjobs or something of that flavour ;)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive experimented with a lot in the studio, and i come to the conclusion alcohol and yay is the only viable aides, i think sex would cloud my otherwise perfectly rounded and well weighed judgement

ive experimented with a lot in the studio, and i come to the conclusion alcohol and yay is the only viable aides, i think sex would cloud my otherwise perfectly rounded and well weighed judgement
yeah get you, zoot and tea seems to work for me, just gotta be careful not to zone into loops tho...

I'll teach your bird to reproduce, no probs.
i doubt that your dick is long enough to protrude from your body, let alone stretch across continents, y u mad bro?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ill tell you what doesnt work in the studio. acid. doesnt work for shit, had me staring at the screen like a goon. 2cb is another substance that is highly incompatible with writing music on a computer, i was watching the fireworks visualisation plug on windows media player for hours thinking it was family guy.

ill tell you what doesnt work in the studio. acid. doesnt work for shit, had me staring at the screen like a goon. 2cb is another substance that is highly incompatible with writing music on a computer, i was watching the fireworks visualisation plug on windows media player for hours thinking it was family guy.
haha! thats one of the best stories i've heard in a while. like i say nothing else really works for me except MJ, my cousin on the other hand who i've started writing some tunes with has started bringing mdma into the studio. I just end up with a fidgety companion who thinks everything he makes sounds amazing, gets boring very quickly!