So, my drunken interwebbing last night....

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Mate, I've just been reading my posts from last night. Man, I was fucked up, I didn't even remember posting them until now. My apologies.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I can't belive what you said to Spiderfran in the chatbox.

You were so harsh.

I thought you were out of order to be honest mate.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ha ha it happens to the best of us. I accept your apology but next time I'm gonna have to report you to somebody.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
I can't belive what you said to Spiderfran in the chatbox.

You were so harsh.

I thought you were out of order to be honest mate.

haha i saw that aswell, i think fran'll take it as a joke to be fair.. you could hardly even see what indi was typing so fran must of known itwas a joke and indi was just pissed.. were all fam as the sayin goes, fran wont take it to heart. fuckin funny tho Indi ..

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I think posting up naked photos of yourself was taking things a bit too far!

Lucky someone removed them before you could log on and see them this morning!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
nah fuck that Indi man, dont apologize. I even enjoyed it more than Hektikz jump up rude bwoy drunken post. you still gotta try harder than Logikz tho. that shit is just incoherent

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
nah fuck that Indi man, dont apologize. I even enjoyed it more than Hektikz jump up rude bwoy drunken post. you still gotta try harder than Logikz tho. that shit is just incoherent
Someone please fill me in on this... Sounds like i missed a bit of humour last night... Damn it I was in bed by 9 :rinsed:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
haha i saw that aswell, i think fran'll take it as a joke to be fair.. you could hardly even see what indi was typing so fran must of known itwas a joke and indi was just pissed.. were all fam as the sayin goes, fran wont take it to heart. fuckin funny tho Indi ..
He was on facebook chat afterwards and he was quite upset by it.

chanty

VIP Junglist
didnt know fran stil used this forum not seen him about for a while. probs wont b back after what was said last night lol!