So my computer went tits up...

Conrad

...and to cut a long story short i am left without my music software. A mate hooked me up with cubase but now i am just dying to get hold of Reason.

Someone hook a brother up.

Dude its like an unwritten rule, this is a big site and if the owners let people post stuff like that they would get in big trouble with people.

Anyway, 99% of software is easy to get hold of if you know how. I can think of 3 well known places off the top of my head where you could get a copy.

Dude its like an unwritten rule, this is a big site and if the owners let people post stuff like that they would get in big trouble with people.

Anyway, 99% of software is easy to get hold of if you know how. I can think of 3 well known places off the top of my head where you could get a copy.

is that it? lol

Anyway we won't get into all this eh Perspective ;) lol

is that it?

Yes you win at being a bigger pirate than me. The top prize is guilt.

okay, its an unwritten rule...so how was i suppose to know? :confused:

Seriously, common sense. You wouldn't walk up to the security guard in Burtons and ask him a good place to nick a suit now would you?

It also fits in quite well with the general rule of life, i.e. Don't be a cunt.

It's not even an unwritten rule ffs, it written on the top of the page in the description of the forum: Beginners and experts are both welcomed to ask advice, and to help budding producers progress to the 'next level'. No warez, serials, or cracked software discussion

Seriously, common sense. You wouldn't walk up to the security guard in Burtons and ask him a good place to nick a suit now would you?

It also fits in quite well with the general rule of life, i.e. Don't be a cunt.

Your seriously telling me you have never downloaded shit off the internet? ? ?

Your seriously telling me you have never downloaded shit off the internet? ? ?

ok, heres hows things:
pirated software are vital for the rave scene, and if it wasnt for crews like AIR and H2O many of todays top producers would have never manage to make music.
so granted, piracy has its place, and theres online communities that offer cracks of almost every released plugin ever, and even in length discussions about how to overcome security issues.

Now, when you start discussing about cracks on public forums, and especially public forums that prohibit such discussions, you fuck up everything for a few reasons. First, and most unlikely, is that the admin will get in legal trouble with companies that saw links for cracked software of theirs on these pages. But as i said, that almost never happens, as a link isnt sufficient evidence for a company to bring legal actions.
but what does happen tho is that that company will never trust anyone from that website again. Say one of the mods here asks to be tester for a plugin company, and say "hey,im so an so, mod on the production forum of dnbforum, i want to trial your new betas". You think he'll have much future if the dudes in the company have seen links for cracks of theirs ?

please try and be sensible with your requests. and it really isnt that difficult to google something followed by torrent or iso or sumthin...
:rinsed:

ok, heres hows things:
pirated software are vital for the rave scene, and if it wasnt for crews like AIR and H2O many of todays top producers would have never manage to make music.
so granted, piracy has its place, and theres online communities that offer cracks of almost every released plugin ever, and even in length discussions about how to overcome security issues.

Now, when you start discussing about cracks on public forums, and especially public forums that prohibit such discussions, you fuck up everything for a few reasons. First, and most unlikely, is that the admin will get in legal trouble with companies that saw links for cracked software of theirs on these pages. But as i said, that almost never happens, as a link isnt sufficient evidence for a company to bring legal actions.
but what does happen tho is that that company will never trust anyone from that website again. Say one of the mods here asks to be tester for a plugin company, and say "hey,im so an so, mod on the production forum of dnbforum, i want to trial your new betas". You think he'll have much future if the dudes in the company have seen links for cracks of theirs ?

please try and be sensible with your requests. and it really isnt that difficult to google something followed by torrent or iso or sumthin...
:rinsed:

gordo tellin them

Back
Top Bottom