so much fun!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by WiShiN OnA StAr, Jan 1, 2003.

1. WiShiN OnA StAr

WiShiN OnA StAr New Member

I had a mad weekend. New Years totally sucked for me but saturday was mad crazy. I have pictures from Saturday from a club I went to. They played some mad ass DnB and some Breakz..ermz...mostly everything. I finally got to meet one of my Favorite Dj's who is a breakz artist named Dj Trashy. He is a cutie:) I also got to chill with live pa's and all my friends who are dj's :) when I get the pics I will post em:) only if you want to see them:) I love pictures and sharing them too so expect them:crazy:

Right now Fire and Glowstick Poi is like my crews thing cause no one seems to do it anymore so we have pictures of that.

I wish some of yall would talk to me cause I love making new friends. I am friendly person I won't bite:evil: anyways i am going to go *~*NiTa*~*

2. Caution

Caution dnbforum.com

Hit me up on aim......

Caution UK

Always up for a chat.....

:afro:

My other contact details are in my profile

3. WiShiN OnA StAr

I am GoDeSsNiTa on AIM

4. WiShiN OnA StAr

My Photos!

Okay my pics arent anything to be all excited over..to see my most recent pics of me and my club life hanging with Dj's click this link http://photos.yahoo.com/blue_eyed_goddess_in_love
    Go to Phire and Level Photos. My Level photos have Dj Trashy and Some of my other Dj peeps in there. The ones who have numbers by them are the Dj's that I dont have no clue who they were. No one told me. I'll ask Ian ( DJ ).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2003
  5. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Oi! Ur a little kid, jail bait even. [​IMG]

Since your in New Orlines or however you spell that, I suggest checking out the "House of Shock" events. They build what appears to be a beautiful darkride from scratch. There was a nice webpage up about the building of the ride however they decided to stop updating it for copywrite reasons (which sucks for me).

Last edited: Jan 3, 2003