So many guests

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
THIS SITE HAS DOUBLE WITH IN A YEAR TRAFFIC WISE

YOU THINK THIS SITE HAS A PROBLEM , LOL ...

DNBA / DOA HAVE OVER 500-700 ETC NOT BOTHERING LOGGING IN

TRAFFIC MEANS 1 THING AND 1 THING ONLY

SITES CAN CHARGE BETTER MONEY FOR ADVOTISING AND HENCE WITH THAT MONEY PLACE IT IN TO MORE MAKING THE SITE QUICKIER FASTER ETC

YOU NEED NON LOGGERS ANYWAY THIS SITE IF YOUR NOT LOGGED IN HAS A CODE TO ONLY U SEE A NUMBER OF THREADS

AUDIO IS A BIG PART OF WHY PEOPLE HIT THIS SITE AS ALOT OF GUYS WORKING HARD TO BRING ALOT OF PEOPLE SETS AND HENCE IF IT WERENT FOR THEM AUDIO WOULD BE A LOT HARDER FOR ALOT OF YOU GUYS TO SOURCE ?

ALOT OF IDIOTS ONLINE OVER THE LAST 6MONTHS AND I SEEM TO ATTRACT THEM ? HENCE IM NOT POSTING STUFF EXCEPT ESSENTIAL MIXES UNTIL I SEE THOSE PUNKS
GONE ELSEWHERE .......

PANTY

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
It's like a house party: only 30 invites went out but there are 100 people there and no one knows the host. But without the seventy gatecrashers there you would never have tried Absinthe, Got laid, got stoned, tried acid, got into sado masochism, met that strange dwarf with a talent for weather forecasting or many other things that on the whole made the all round long term ever lasting effects much better.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
most of the guests are Yahoo or Google fishes. not to worry! Stu has made it so you need to login or create an account after the 3rd (i think) thread you click on

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
It's like a house party: only 30 invites went out but there are 100 people there and no one knows the host. But without the seventy gatecrashers there you would never have tried Absinthe, Got laid, got stoned, tried acid, got into sado masochism, met that strange dwarf with a talent for weather forecasting or many other things that on the whole made the all round long term ever lasting effects much better.
sounds like a fun house party lol

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wheres the house party its friday and i want to go to a house party. in sweden its standard to remove your shoes when going inside so at a house party with 100+ guests the hallway is a pretty funny sight. its a dune of shoes. doesnt sound so funny but i look back at it with fond memories.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
wheres the house party its friday and i want to go to a house party. in sweden its standard to remove your shoes when going inside so at a house party with 100+ guests the hallway is a pretty funny sight. its a dune of shoes. doesnt sound so funny but i look back at it with fond memories.
well for me it's STILL really weird not remove shoes when you go to a house, aren't the floors full of crap like mud and small stones? and in winter the floor would become all wet and stuff

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know dude, i feel the same, and in holland it is not standard to take your shoes of at all (only when you sit in someones bed basically) and the floors do get dirtied up alot. it does rain alot but rarely snows. it gets really funny when peoples got wall to wall carpetings.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
when you step up in the party you remove your standards? shit i have to drink or smoke or do something before i get to that point you just remove them just like that wow thats blah blah blah im posting in this thread