so libya extremists just killed the us ambassador...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by charlie131, Sep 12, 2012.

1. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

From the Guardian

Summary
    A brief recap of developments so far.

Protesters – believed to be mainly Islamists – stormed the US embassy in Cairo last night, climbing the walls and hoisting a flag with an Islamic inscription. They were protesting against an obscure Islamophobic film produced in the United States. An extract from the film had been posted on the internet.

Armed militants in Libya, apparently prompted by the Egyptian protest, then attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, setting it on fire. One American was killed during that attack.

Latest information from our correspondent in Libya is that the US ambassador, Chris Stevens, went to the consulate this morning to inspect the damage. His car was reportedly attacked, killing him and two bodyguards.

well shits going to hit the fan soon i guess

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

right well, shit. ok. well libya is called small-america, isnt it. no wait thats liberia. the fuck dude like theres a difference, surely its the same damn country. just different spellings?

3. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Wow, thats not good! Highlights the lack of security on the streets, how long before the world police go wading in is anyones guess

4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FUCK YEAH!!!

5. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

By the end of the year in can see the Yanks wading in.

If theres any oil involved they will be planning it right now.
    Bottom line is don't mess with the yanks...every disaster, murdered yanks etc etc always comes back to bite the instigator.

Bye Bye Libya!

6. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

karma, you kill millions of innocents you're going to take casualties.

i dont condone it but come on 3 people die and its like a big deal?

the media will blow this out of proportion, already have.

7. charlie131

ambassadors and diplomats come under the untouchables bud, you cant kill them, there have been umpteen reports of either raping girls or accidently killing someone, never get prosecuted, they only get extradited out of the country..

So for a bunch of activists to kill a us ambassador... they wont take it lightly

8. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

no they wont i agree they will kick off, sanctions and what not and possibly worse.
    but are they better than the women and children killed by the US? they are people earning a good living and understand the dangers.
    this whole part of the world will be the end of the world.

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

did you forget how good metallica was. how insane their riffs were?

Teddy likes this.
  10. charlie131

I completely agree about how un just it is but it's an unfortunate fact of life. People in power mean more.. Money etc

11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  12. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

life does seem cheap over there (massive stereotype i know), 40 virgins n that some mad 600year old story that caught on

13. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Oh and

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  14. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Damn cant rep Smarty blah blah blah

15. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

this sounds like bullshit seeing if anything like this happened there would be a squad of troops living in the embassy and helicopters would of sent upto 50 more troops in about 10 minutes tops. i call bullshit on this one

16. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

his car was attacked fucking hell read

17. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

[​IMG]

This will be the outcome. Reaper drones taking out large chunks people associated with the people who did this. I wish we used more police style action to collect, detain. put on trial, and then sentence murders to life in prison instead of just killing more of them. I understand we have a policy of if they hit us, hit back harder. But this is not japan. We are talking about religious nut jobs being controlled by political nut jobs. If we kill them we just create more martyrs, and that makes more followers. Life in a comfy prison where they are well treated would in the cycle in my opinion. No more martyrs, no more collateral damage, no more lets get evil America. Fucking stupid people piss me off. " Some guy has offended my religious sensibilities with a interwebs movie, lets kill some one, ok, hip hip hooray."

18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Shut up IVA NO FUKIN CLUE!

kill the fuckers. you want to fuck about?? lets fuck about. Lets drop a few 1000pd bombs on the fuckers. Then lets see who fukin rules!?

end of the day.... the onyl reason why most of afghan is alive.... or any other fukin country we have been to war with... is because we have rules. If we went by their rules.... there would be absolutly nothing left. fukin cunts.

YES DRONES.... let the fukin drones fly.... actually hope this shit kicks off. not that it will.... we're too afraid to upset our muslim counterparts....

but.... it must be said....

what ever video/film provoked this deserves everything it gets... ive not seen it... so have no opinion on it..... but if it does what they say it does.... tis should be removed and the creaters prosecuted or some sort of action taken. But to retaliate the way thhey have in egypt and libya is fyukin ridiculous. espesh after NATO helped them with their fukin revolution. CUNTS.

19. charlie131

wiki leaks has proved rocks that the americans take it way to far on teh bombing front, thats why you have these extremists. you can blow up there homes, loved ones but not there faith.

I actually respect them for that, to have faith in something so strong and to defend it, what do we have faith wise, our priests bugger boys, the western world only cares about money...

That sort of bombing approach is never going to work, we really just need to leave the middle east the fuck alone and spend ALL the militry funding via great britain and america on finding renewable energy and fuel which not is harmful to the environment.

What that would do is eliminate the need for oil and there fore the need for them, they dont have a good economy since the majority of there funding comes from oil or opium..

so if you want these fuckers gone thats my democratic way...

Busdriver likes this.
  20. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

thank god rocks i thought you were gonna go along the "hurp durp americas gon invade now lol" line

anyone who thinks this is a moron