So ive been working hard on my mix downs..... feedback

sounds pretty tight! a little bit honky maybe, nothin major, just gotta watch the rezzy spikes between 100-350hz n tame them a little bit

safe man :) so maybe a notch sweep across that area n turn down the frequency that screams out??

yeah pretty much, i'd sweep thru, figure out the points that are ringing out, then switch off the notch sweep EQ and listen to see which ones are most prominant, and then notch them out

eek i forgot to add bout the fine help u guys give on here as well.

well im pretty much happy with what way my mixdowns are goin so i feel i can start bein more creative n delving more into bass sounds.

Hey matey, I like the mixdown it sounds like you've got it covered.
I'm not feeling the bass on this tune at all though, it sounds a bit lifeless and boring. I think if you're going to have the notation arrangement you've got there (quite straightforward, simple and repetitive like a lot of jump up or dance floor tunes) then you will definitely need to make the actual bass or lead sounds as exciting and "movementy" as possible and I'm sure this is something you will be capable of doing!
Nice Work!

cheers m8 but like i said in the original post this isnt an attempt at a tune, i was just a quick lay down on mixdown techniques ive been learning for the purpose of a clean, tight sound :)

Back
Top Bottom