So instead of the thanks system....

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
We'll have to use what I told you all about tiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago.

The rep system.

The little star in the bottom left hand corner of every post.

It's not as quick to use, but not that bad.

Gumby, please don't close this as it'll get lost in the other layout thread. :)

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
I never really used the thank thing anyways... When I first joined it was never here, then went away and come back and it seemed the norm to be thanking people. Never really bothered, didnt even seen the tab for ages lol...

Dunno where im going with this....

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So,
Timmy Mallet suggests:
THE TIMMY MALLET BUTTON!
All your malleting needs in one small button, designed to fast track your career to tv superstardom JUST LIKE THE EARLY NINETIES.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
can i just say ... well probably not ... but im going to any way ..

your all acting like fuckin girls .. how long you gunna go on about this gay thanks button . the idea of the forum is to chat and have a laff no ? .. not massage and rub each others ego's up.. i think the lack of thanks button will help people climb back out of arseholes..

if someone posts a nice mix, just reply and say thanks and a little comment..

cant believe how many people are going on about this thanks button like the forum revolved around it .

FAGS

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So,
Timmy Mallet suggests:
THE TIMMY MALLET BUTTON!
All your malleting needs in one small button, designed to fast track your career to tv superstardom JUST LIKE THE EARLY NINETIES.
A "BLEURGH" button would be equally as excellent.

Much like Jmz' idea, just it pisses Kyle off that it even exists, but yet for that 1st time he sees it, he simply MUST press it.

The look of dissapointment, sorrow & bewilderment on his little chubby cheeks could melt the coldest of hearts, when he realised nobody would be playing a certain word association game with him, ever.