So I'm starting on this - need help

dannyb1

This is my last shot
Hi guys I was currently working on a project but have shelved it to one side as I have a track that I seriously would love to go a bit jungly with.
I have a basic 2 step dnb pattern, a hat shuffling, a break just chopped for it's hat pattern and another break behind.(I think)
The track I am working on is steel pulses "babylon makes the rules"

And here is where I'm at at the moment

As always any feedback is much gratefully received , I would like some input mainly with "what should be added to go along with the intro" "what parts of the actual tune should I chop to go with it" (sorry I know it sounds like I would rather give you the track and ask you to make it for me but that's not the case, I just like to learn with people who know what there talking about and can give better info then a tutorial would for what I need)

the highs are too harsh, they should be smooth and glossy. mate can you send me the stems of what you did i can throw in a 2-4 bass and just give the mix a tidy up and give you an idea of what it can sound like? but what youve done so far is fine man. up to you though man

the vocs original sample is running too dirty man, sounds like its through some distortion or something like that, but theres loads you can do with it ive got a sick bassline going

Absolutely love it you made that how I never could, do you think that it might be because I high passed it that it sounds like that or just nbecause it was a you tube rip?

Back
Top Bottom