So I was in Tempest today and....

B

BDS

There was this geeza chatting away to lee, turned out to be Tactix the bloke who produced that old skool tune "the way", anyways.... Lee is starting his own label called Apex recording's and get this! Tactix has done a 2009 Remix of The Way for the first release..

That is gonna be the A-side and the B-side is gonna be a remix by Serum.

He gave me a sneak preview of 6 or 7 tunes forthcoming from a few up and coming guy's and trust this label is gonna be BIG!

He's just trying to secure a decent distro deal, and is speaking to load media at the moment so hopefully it shouldnt be long til it's out.

anyways just thought I'd give peeps a heads up.

ez.

na andy has been playing the old remix he wont have got his hands on this 1 yet, he doing an amen remix aswell and the better of the 2 is gonna be the 1 that gets handed out.

cool, i thought as much. i'm never sure which remix andy plays as it's always a tease....

god bless tempest. my favourite record shop ever and i miss it like crazy. when i moved to london i went in to blackmarket and felt like a total groupie so i started buying on line, but in tempest every man is made to feel like a god. do you ever go up the top floor where the house and equipment is bds? old mate of mine called ian works up there, or did, haven't spoke to him ages.

i miss tempest.. e block in manchester is no where near as good. i heard tempest is closin at some point though gonna be a shitter if it's true :(

the bits I heard were break'ish deep tunes but he reckons that the label is gonna be an all rounder so you never know what the next release is gonna be. bit of tech bit of deep, jump up, basically allsorts.

I also had a listen to a tune that Tactix has just finished called "The Ramp" and it was heavy as, so expect big things from him in the future , the guy is making a BIG comeback.

god bless tempest. my favourite record shop ever and i miss it like crazy. when i moved to london i went in to blackmarket and felt like a total groupie so i started buying on line, but in tempest every man is made to feel like a god. do you ever go up the top floor where the house and equipment is bds? old mate of mine called ian works up there, or did, haven't spoke to him ages.

I dont too much myself but I know who your talkin about he help's my mrs when she's shopping for hardcore lol.

i miss tempest.. e block in manchester is no where near as good. i heard tempest is closin at some point though gonna be a shitter if it's true :(

not that I know of mate. nothing to indicate anything like that.

there is a tempest in brum
full of emo punk music down stairs full of joke music

bds check pm
haha what the fuck are you on about??

top floor is speed garage and hardcore shit like that...middle is punk metal etc....basement is dnb,dubstep,hip hop etc..

and yeh its in birmingham hence why i was in there.

Lookin forward to this first release

An up to date version of The Way would be sick yet alone a Serum remix :)

haha what the fuck are you on about??

top floor is speed garage and hardcore shit like that...middle is punk metal etc....basement is dnb,dubstep,hip hop etc..

and yeh its in birmingham hence why i was in there.

top is trance and house mate the i dont think the sell hardcore now

THEY DO ONLY A SMALL SELECTION THOUGH...

SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE STATE OF THE HARDCORE SCENE DONT IT.

SHIT MUSIC ANYWAY HAHA

lee's a badman, about time he got himself doin sumat more than workin his arse off for us in that sweatbox downstairs.
poor bugger, the weeks when marks on holiday he's always sweatier than a french mans ball sack.

biggles uncle lee.

I was in Tempest today n all, Only popped into to buy 1 tune, ended up with the usual 5 more than I originally wanted, Lee always produces the goods (y)

lee's a badman, about time he got himself doin sumat more than workin his arse off for us in that sweatbox downstairs.
poor bugger, the weeks when marks on holiday he's always sweatier than a french mans ball sack.

biggles uncle lee.

you hit the nail on the head geez haha

which one is lee? the main geezer?
aint been in tempest for ages, walk past everday on dinner aswell, infact im guna go in today!!

as for ANOTHER verssion of "the way"...................................................................................

:/

edit: just googled apex recordings, and theres loads lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom