so, I thought this might interest some of you (from TCs facebook)

SCHEME

Bounce Records
So TC has set up a phone number and is inviting anyone to leave him a message, anything interesting might find its way onto the album he is currently working on.

so I'm doing this album and I thought you could be a part of it too. Whatever you got to say to me leave a message on +447706132729

Wait ... I dont get this? We're just supposed to call him and leave a message but say what.

"Hi TC I think it would be awesome if we could be mates?"

Or will he be sampling stuff to walk on his tracks?

Yo Scheme,

I Heard Doc Scott play a remix of profiler a good few months back. He said it was by you.
Any ideas if your gunna be putting it out? Must say it killed the dance floor!

safe

this is going on the pub toilets wall...

'' If you want sweaty bum luv'in call Tommy the tit on this number +447706132729 ''

lol... na im only joking, fair play to the geeza he clearly wants to hear what ppl have to say... but probly will get a lot of shitty messages aswell.

i like tc (y)

+1

Although he needs to get back on it coz I don't feel he's been fulfilling his potential lately

Enjoyed Haterz / All About, be he can still do much better than that

Needs to lay off the remixes for a while too

Yo Scheme,

I Heard Doc Scott play a remix of profiler a good few months back. He said it was by you.
Any ideas if your gunna be putting it out? Must say it killed the dance floor!

safe

Nice one man

Yeah, that is mine and Roughcuts rmx, it was done for a release which isnt going to happen now so it's unlkely it will get released.

I've been working on other stuff recently which I'm pretty exited about, mostly collabs at the moment, some with Roughcut, some with Jnr Blue and some with TC.

Gonna unleash the new stuff soon enough.

:)

Nice one man

Yeah, that is mine and Roughcuts rmx, it was done for a release which isnt going to happen now so it's unlkely it will get released.

I've been working on other stuff recently which I'm pretty exited about, mostly collabs at the moment, some with Roughcut, some with Jnr Blue and some with TC.

Gonna unleash the new stuff soon enough.

:)

Nice one, lookin' forward to the stuff from you fellas..pz & respect to ya'

+1

Although he needs to get back on it coz I don't feel he's been fulfilling his potential lately

I can assure you TC is on it 100% and has some really exiting tunes in the bag already for the new album. You aint heard much because it's all under wraps till the right time.

go see him dj and you might hear a few of the new bits, but trust me he's working hard. you're only hearing remixes cause they are for other people and not being held back for the album.

I can assure you TC is on it 100% and has some really exiting tunes in the bag already for the new album. You aint heard much because it's all under wraps till the right time.

go see him dj and you might hear a few of the new bits, but trust me he's working hard. you're only hearing remixes cause they are for other people and not being held back for the album.

That's good then :)

I would like to see him right back at the top again

Don't agree with all of the stick he's recieved from people in the last year or so

Look forward to the new material :)

+1

enjoyed haters, but i must say i dont rate all about much

still, love his past work and he has some nice unreleased stuff. im feeling space animals at the moment

enjoyed haters, but i must say i dont rate all about much

still, love his past work and he has some nice unreleased stuff. im feeling space animals at the moment

Can't say I'm really that on Space Animals, but I know that's been floating around for a couple years now

I've heard the odd TC dub in his sets over the last 12 months which sounded quite nice, be interesting to see if these have developed into anything which features on the album :)

Back
Top Bottom