So, I just saw Team America!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
One of the best movies this year! VERY, VERY funny if you like the South Park-esque humour, and still quite comical if you don't.

I love the way they made fun of how they used to make Thunderbirds :lol:

The best scene for me has to me the 'Gary being sick' scene, I was almost in tears for that one :uberlaugh

GREAT FILM from Matt and Trey, big up (yet again)!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

www.teamamerica.com for those that don't know :kermit:

mesh

VIP Junglist
sounds funny and I love their sense of humour too

I heard they had to re-cut some scenes up to 20 times to get kiddie classified, which is just ludicrous really.

:cheerlead

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
sounds funny and I love their sense of humour too

I heard they had to re-cut some scenes up to 20 times to get kiddie classified, which is just ludicrous really.

:cheerlead
Hmm, it still has a LOT of swearing in it :slayer:

The songs are SO South Park too, sung in a funny / crappy voice etc.

One of the songs goes.. "AMERICA! FUCK YEA! So lick my butt and suck on by balls! AMERICA!" (Well you get the idea!)

You HAVE to see this film, WICKED 'ish!

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
haha that shit was pretty funny. :uberlaugh

favorite quotes from the movie.

Gary Johnston : I really like you.
Gary Johnston : There's no chance we can ever be together?
Lisa : Only if you promise me you'll never die.
Gary Johnston : You know I can't promise that.
Lisa : If you did that, I would make love to you right now.
Gary Johnston : I. Promise. I will never die.

Gary Johnston : We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant,stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies dont like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit. "
:lol::clown:

Ab0|2Ti0N

VIP Junglist
sdm said:
The best scene for me has to me the 'Gary being sick' scene, I was almost in tears for that one :uberlaugh
Oh, the scene outside the bar when he puked a whole keg's worth of vomit? the whole theater was laughing pretty hard on that one, cause it kept going and going. haha. (y)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Oh, the scene outside the bar when he puked a whole keg's worth of vomit? the whole theater was laughing pretty hard on that one, cause it kept going and going. haha. (y)
Yeah ha ha! :slayer:

You knew something like that would happen with the promising to never die :uberlaugh

Then you had the "love" scene, :lol:

Ab0|2Ti0N

VIP Junglist
Serum said:
Now I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.
Haha. He's one of the funniest characters in the movie.

Dave the Lighting Guy: Say, Have you seen that movie Clash of the Titans?
Joe Young: Oh yeah, the greek mythology.
Dave the Lighting Guy: Hey, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick ass!
:clown:

UDY

K Hole Refugee
Saw Team America last night,
i couldn't stop laughing,
everything was hilarious, totally blatant just the way we like it!

Gonna have to watch it again when it comes out, the sound was real bad on my copy, so the songs only had the vocals really. One of those camcorder in a cinema moments.