So.... I just met a guy who was in a concentration camp!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Mar 12, 2009.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Was nuts.... just spent the last 1.5 hours chattin to him about it... fukin crazy man!! had one of his fingers cut off while he was in there and also survived a gas chamber by holding his breathe... waiting for someone to die and the lying underneathe their bodys till the soldiers came back to collect the bodies.... he was then told by a German Officer that he will never be killed.... When the Russians came to liberate the camp... him and the German officer escaped and fled to france where they split paths.... in 1990 they met again in France..... he was 9 when they captured him.... and 15/16 when he got out of the camp....

He was captured while on a trip with his parents in Poland right at the start of the war.... he never ever saw his parents again after that day.....

Crazy shit man!!

anyone else met someone like this??

in fact... was anyones parents or grandparents apart of the Nazi reigime??

2. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

some old girl came to speak at our school once, she'd been in concentration camps and all that.

it was pretty crazy man, the way spoke about things, and the stuff that went on. it was a bit hard to take in that you were conversing with someone that's been a party of something horrific within the modern world. and then survived to tell the tale.

absolutly mental.

3. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I am a part of a Nazi regime

4. shadow_sniper

shadow_sniper BURCHY!!!

my great grandad was in a pow camp...i believe it was in japan (ive never really known him because he lives in guernsey) he was starved and mentally scared, my grandad always commends his bravery and strength of mind...to go through that and still be here today, you can't imagine what they went through for us to be here today..

respect is due

5. ac

ac I've been naughty, I'm banned

Hmmm, really not a thing to joke about mate. :confused:

6. jmzmaloney

Oh OK maybe I'll say my Great Grandfather killed a load of Koreans and spent the rest of his life in mental unstability, spent the rest of his life writing letters to newspapers complaining about immigrartion, blacks, asians, gypsies anything that pissed him off at the time. Never spoke once to my mothers boyfriend cuz he was black. Is that serious enough.

7. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

id like to talk to someone like that, i know one of my great grandads had a big involvement in getting rid of hitler or something. i was very young when my late grandad told me it was his dad! makes u realise how lucky we have it really.

8. ac

ac I've been naughty, I'm banned

I'm not going to go arguing but the other post just sounded a bit like a joke. Apologies.

9. jmzmaloney

Nah its my bad ac i read the bit about anyones greadparents being in a nazi regime and took it wrong. You're right things like this shouldnt be joked about.

10. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

mate that pretty mad eh. to actually speak with someone who went through all than and survived. respct is most certainly due. imagine what he saw as a 9 year old in there.......well harsh.

i was chatting to my mate last night in a conversation about war n stuff, and he reckoned that only like 3 people are actually alive in the world that Served in WW1 (from the UK) and something like around 1000 from WW2 of people that served from UK

you would have thought there were more than that still left eh

i can see the Elite now rubbing there hands together going 'bout time we had another world war' and with the amount of turbulance in the world right now, perhaps is not that far off with all the economics going to shit and all the hornets nests being stired up in the east.

as soon as they start fucking with the chinese its game over man

11. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

my grandfather was a sergeant in the para's, got caught in Germany n taken to a concentration camp. he survived through that, when he got back to England, he weighed just over 4 stone.. i dont know anymore really, he died before i was born.

12. KEMZ

i was just flicking through the Sun newspaper and read a story about an 89 year old WW2 vet who was beaten to death by a 21 year old crack addictby his own walking stick.
    he then used his phone to ring a taxi.

for fuckin £50 man

the poor old fella died 26 days later.

this sort of thing really enrages me man, the kid did get life though but he'll be out in about 14 years. i hope he gets his eyes scooped out with a rusty spoon inside and raped every single day and beaten black n blue until he kills himself the sick little fuck

13. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

i reckon an army/ex army/military appreciation thread is needed..

14. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

You know this.

Disrespect at its fullest.

What goes around comes around... What goes around comes around.

There is something coming his way..

15. shadow_sniper

shadow_sniper BURCHY!!!

bruv the geezer will be let out in under 14 years...not only that i guarantee he wins money in a court case becuase he has been forced off of his addiction and this is a breach of human rights...human rights? what fuckin rights has he got let alone allowed to be branded a human...

fukin sickos, they need to wipe this earth clean and start again, leaving me and keeley to re-populate the earth!!

16. KEMZ

i know mate, i think laws need to be passed whereby if you commit a horrific unjustly & cowardly crime like this, your human rights are wavered. you've now forfieted your human rights for being a fucking animal, addiction or no addiction. he was probably stright when he done it, just clucking for some crack. and these fuckers never show any remorse in court do they, they never release statements condemning themselves and saying sorry for all the hurst they've caused, well some might do but most vicious little cunts like this dont.

the fact they can walk around in this country with the oppurtunities available and freedom of speech is down to people like that 89 year old laying down there lives in WW2.

mate, if i was inside for a bit of bird, ide happy add another 3 years to my sentance to have a go at carving that fucker up real good. i really would stick a knife in his spine and twist that round a couple of times for maximum damage, then cut his ears off and feed them to him.

i would carve £50 on his forehead.

17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

i dont think stickin a knife in his spine is good enough to be honest....

tie his hands and legs up.... then take a wet strip of leather.... tie it tightly around his forehead..... real tight..... and wait for the carnage.... few min later it will start to dry and shrink..... an hour or two later.... pow..... cracked skull...

18. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

sounds like an interesting hour you had with him rock but the bit about surviving a gas chamber by holding his breath and then hiding under a body seems abit of a tall story imo

all my family fought for our side but my cousin's great-great grandfather flew for the Luftwaffe, and was shot down in '42

19. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

You sound like you've done this before :confused:

20. KEMZ

yeah man........we would have to get medievil on this motherfucker eh, Jap torture techniques ect.

thats a sick way to pop a skull rock! imagine the pain as you hear that head caving in............im just wondering now if thats even to good for him. start at the ankles and work your way up, crack his skull at the end of the 48 hour stint of payback