So i just gotta 30 gig Ipod

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
and i was looking to get some southpark or family guy vids just to have on the Ipod. Anyone know where i can DL shows or movies for my ipod? Im guessing they have to be quicktime files?

Any recommendations would be appreciated

thanks

Rock*

VIP Junglist
Torrents! I've downloaded loads of whole series in a single download, all perfect quality!

Got every single Curb Your Enthusiasm in one torrent too :D

tuffasro

I think you gotta pay for the videos to put them on your i pod, I tried putting on videos i downloaded from limewire and it didnt work, makes sense really.. but tbh Ive never cared enough about having videos on my i pod to know the real deal.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
If you want somehting so you can convert youtube videos to put on your ipod you can use www.vixy.net and download there converter. pretty handy for any videos you. Havent realy answered your questions though fes. Just a way you can get some videos from youtbe onto it

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
If you want somehting so you can convert youtube videos to put on your ipod you can use www.vixy.net and download there converter. pretty handy for any videos you. Havent realy answered your questions though fes. Just a way you can get some videos from youtbe onto it

no but youve helped. as im sure i can find plenty of that kind of stuff on youtube

thanx

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
well snowgirl...i had a light blue mini. but, what happened here was i got my girl the ipod touch for her bday (this weekend) so i inherited her 6 month old 30 gig. Its black

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
well snowgirl...i had a light blue mini. but, what happened here was i got my girl the ipod touch for her bday (this weekend) so i inherited her 6 month old 30 gig. Its black

Good work Fes! I always try and give people presents that I can either watch or read myself, or that will mean I end up with a good present from them.

Top Bottom