So i just got decks :D

gregor100

dNb+dUbstep
But was sort of a bit stupid... I spent pretty much all my money on them and have no vinyl, well my mums queen records but apart from that lol.

So basically... any packs of 10-20 random vinyls i can get for like £10-£20?

As long as they're drum and bass, with a budget like mine I can't pick and chose ;D

Btw i'm 16 and still in school that's why I have no cash xD

They're stanton str8-60's, incase you were wondering.

I just listed a whole load on ebay actually. Some stuff by spectrasoul, break, dbridge, commix etc. All starting prices of 3.50.

Current listings
Im also doing it on my mums account hence all the clothes nd shit, haha

^^ Just a tip man, those are listed as New when they aren't, some one could report you if they are a cunt.

If you like Hospital they do a load of cheap vinyls of the new very recently signed guys on medschool, around £2 per 12" if I remember correctly. Hope you get mixing soon. :)

to start with if you can beat match i would suggest getting two copies of the same tune then learning to play them together. once you can mix them a treat, start building a collection. its the best way

to start with if you can beat match i would suggest getting two copies of the same tune then learning to play them together. once you can mix them a treat, start building a collection. its the best way

Yeah i saw ellaskins saying that but I use my mates decks and shit so i can mix enough to build on :D

I have loads of duplicate vinyls I can sell you for cheap, like old aphrodite records like Bad ass and drop down caddie! If you're interested I'll put a list together of a load of records. Seeing as you want them in bulk I can do it cheap for you!!

I'll can make sure all the tracks are easier ones to mix too, which will get you in the groove for it. nothing worse than having really complex tracks to learn with, coz you'll just get lost and frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom