so i just got back from the end

second opinion

bacon sarnies hmmmm
just got in from the last ram night and my sweet jesus andy c is a machine 3 hours of faultless mixin and tune selection best mix renegade snares and together vip just shook the place to the core
havin aka open for frequency records was too ill for words lomax and dc breaks smashed it as did ray rampage best night ive been to in 4 years i reckon and peeps still queing up at 5am when i left.
one grumble would be the ammount of bods in the main arena like sardines in a crushed tin but that was to be expected tho cant wait for matter to hold ram now

:not_worth

yeah mate it was the dogs dangleys cant say enuff good words about it be comparing every night i go to against this one now even andy got on the mic to say he never gonna forget that set he was having it

man....... u lucky sods!!! sounded sick!! so pissed i had to work and miss it!! bad times!

just got in from the last ram night and my sweet jesus andy c is a machine 3 hours of faultless mixin and tune selection best mix renegade snares and together vip just shook the place to the core
havin aka open for frequency records was too ill for words lomax and dc breaks smashed it as did ray rampage best night ive been to in 4 years i reckon and peeps still queing up at 5am when i left.
one grumble would be the ammount of bods in the main arena like sardines in a crushed tin but that was to be expected tho cant wait for matter to hold ram now

:not_worth

I'm green with envy also... but my ability to punctuate sentences makes up for it.

i'm beyond speechless

Bit more M dot dizzle should see to that!

I heard there was a bit of agg due to the lack of room to move but Andy smacked it with his constant teasing of Ram classics...

was sooo packed on the dancefloor! was at the back of the que of bout 200-300 when someone walked over and offered 3 tickets for £20 each..walked into a que of about 2 people..bonus!!!

alll about raving it up with Andy afterwards during Ed Rush & Optical, he was having it!! Sick vibes all night man!

seriously sick night though, as I said I'm speechless....and buzzing....

alll about raving it up with Andy afterwards during Ed Rush & Optical, he was having it!! Sick vibes all night man!

seriously sick night though, as I said I'm speechless....and buzzing....

did andy just come into the crowd afterwards then and raved on? they must have recorded the set then?

Back
Top Bottom