so i just got back from the end

it was only ever really going to be about one thing last night. and that one thing was obviously andy c.

don't think i've ever seen a better or, or will ever be likely to again. it was just simply sutnning. i don't think there'll ever be another dj like him. yeah, i bum friction, but you just can't compare the too.

it's like pure fire when he takes to the deck. ok, some of that is down to his reputation, but it's so deserved with displays like that.

he's just a machine. so relentless, thinking about 7 songs ahead with 12 teases worked in. his cueing was just stupid last night. i swear i saw him pick a tunes out about 4 bars before the the drops and sling it in perfectly matched. the precision is just mental.

also, a thing i noticed too. his eqing. he was the only dj throughout the night where i could actually hear songs comming in and being mixed together. everyone else just sounded to muddy and unclear. but with him it was crystal.

just amazing.

had to leave a bit early, had some crazy tension kinda headache going on for most of the night, and just has to get out of there.

the only thing i don't like about ram is the crowd. there's just too many fucked people wanting to do their own thing, and 90% of them are singled minded and rude in their quest to do what they wana do, they don't give a fuck about anybody else. and that's not what raving is about for me. it's about everyone getting on and having a good time together.

but saying that. it was a quality night. i'll never forget it. and the fact that red one and andy got on the mic at the end of the set was even better.

too good for words.

r.i.p ram @ the end.

just remembered a couple of andy's sick mixes

timewarp vip vs typhoon - that was just fucking brilliant! put a massive smile on my face.

ladies night vs chubrub - FUCKING UGLY!

Oh my God. Last night. Andy was just, unbelievable. I have seriously never, ever seen him like that. I didn't think he could actually get any better but he far exceeded any expectaions I had for the night.

Re-winding 'back to you' like 5 times or something like that! Was mental! And some even sicker mixes than normal! I can't even think how it's possible.

Technically he's just like no one else. I'd say he's in a different league to them but he's playing his own game!

Midnight as well, that was buff hearing it out. Love it. And Renegade Snares.

All in all was such an amazing night! I'll never ever forget it.

The Andy set last night was the biggest ive heard ever. The guy is just an absolute machine.
For me some of the best mixes were right at the end...reneagde snares with together, then be true, vally of the shadows got killed as did babylon.
I truly wish there is some way i can get hold of this set, if anybody knows how or can help this would be un fucking believable! What a wickid night, RIP THE END

it was only ever really going to be about one thing last night. and that one thing was obviously andy c.

don't think i've ever seen a better or, or will ever be likely to again. it was just simply sutnning. i don't think there'll ever be another dj like him. yeah, i bum friction, but you just can't compare the too.

it's like pure fire when he takes to the deck. ok, some of that is down to his reputation, but it's so deserved with displays like that.

he's just a machine. so relentless, thinking about 7 songs ahead with 12 teases worked in. his cueing was just stupid last night. i swear i saw him pick a tunes out about 4 bars before the the drops and sling it in perfectly matched. the precision is just mental.

also, a thing i noticed too. his eqing. he was the only dj throughout the night where i could actually hear songs comming in and being mixed together. everyone else just sounded to muddy and unclear. but with him it was crystal.

just amazing.

had to leave a bit early, had some crazy tension kinda headache going on for most of the night, and just has to get out of there.

the only thing i don't like about ram is the crowd. there's just too many fucked people wanting to do their own thing, and 90% of them are singled minded and rude in their quest to do what they wana do, they don't give a fuck about anybody else. and that's not what raving is about for me. it's about everyone getting on and having a good time together.

but saying that. it was a quality night. i'll never forget it. and the fact that red one and andy got on the mic at the end of the set was even better.

too good for words.

r.i.p ram @ the end.

:word:

i just remembered, i'm sure andy played die - slow burn!!!!

funking love that tune. ah man, i keep on remembering little bits of the night, it's sick.

just amazing.

too good for words.

r.i.p ram @ the end.

I bet riisu had some serious man-wood on writing this one. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom