So I got

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So I got a new mac and I got reason 6.5(All I can afford). I am as excited as a school girl meeting justin beiber right now. The thing is 6.5 is so much different to 4.0 that I don't even know many of the basics. I feel like a virgin and thats not a bad thing. What I don't like about is the learning curve, all over again. Also, because I did not own the registration key to 4.0 I can not duplicate my best patches into the new version. I am happy to have so much more tools to make music yet still, I am taking a step back. Any similar stories? Sorry just expressing a nostalgic memory for what I had. Funny how these programs can make you emotional.

Yeah I always save stuff in combinators, it's good practice.. woulda thought even the synthesizer patches would still be able to be loaded in a newer version, seems strange that you cant... what happens when you try to load a patch?

Also.. how much did you pay? I want it :(

Aren't they all a similar price these days? I know Reason and Ableton are the same price? Sucks about the patches! I bought 5 second hand, so it's not registered to me. l Would be pissed if I lost all my patches!

That can't be right surely? As all the free downloadable patches made by the public wouldn't work either as they are not registered to you?

Don't know I am not computer savvy. I can't seem to get the patches to work for now but I might have a guy.

Reason cost me $300.00 doallars U.S. so if your in England that is like 150 pounds.

Don't know I am not computer savvy. I can't seem to get the patches to work for now but I might have a guy.

Reason cost me $300.00 doallars U.S. so if your in England that is like 150 pounds.

That's cheap! It's £300 here! I know where to get mine from haha

Back
Top Bottom