SO I GOT A PARKING TICKET THIS WEEKEND

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

And..lost my rag ..tried to find the bastard and wasted an hour driving around the oxford road area of reading with teh intent of trully pissing on the cuckers chips and well, getting my money's worth. Fortunatley I did not find teh fucker, and I think I have calmed down now, but still next time I am out walking my mates staffy, might have to feed him a traffik warden. :chainsaw:

2. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

Just contest it, they never take it to court if you contest it because they cannae be arsed spending the money on lawyers etc.

3. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

is that true?.......can i get some confirmation on if this is true plz

4. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

depends if person who booked you is private firm or local council, i ignored private firm

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

nah man, no lawyers. Magistrate, and there readily available pon request. fight it james B. they atleast nock some off for effort

6. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

i know alittle on the parking biznes

please exspain fully where you were parked and what the offence was please ..

7. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

i have actually been to court for parking tickets, twice...
    theyre assholes man, just make sure you appeal against it as soon as you get the first letter. if you dont get it within a week, call them and ask for it. Just makesure you appeal 14 days after the offence, and usually they'll drop it if you were legal, or "disputed" loading etc..
    if it goes later than that, expect a court order, and bailiffs and shit..it was a fucking nightmare.
    :(

8. Radius

What it is is I parked up outside my firends house in central reading. They have parking permits, but like i say I nipped in, but when the staffy went fro teh staffy pup all hell broke loose, so didn't get out there in time with a visitor permit, and no warden in sight, - must have driven up slapped it on and run

Anyways any advise on how to in not so many words tell tehm to Fuckkaff would be v handy

so offense is parking without permit, but we are talking on a road where it was not obstructing nothing plenty of space etc

9. BeyondTherapy

ok..

it takes an officer 5 minutes to complete a ticket "fact" so they would of been stationed around the car for at least 7mins including taking photos. officers have beats and cant just hit a car n run,again "fact" . An officer has done there job , understandable that under the circumstances at the time of issuing the ticket no one was present so as its there job they have the law to enforce,...

now

if your parked outside your friends house that has a visiters permit that wasnt displayed on the car , photocopy it send it in with no cash payment with a covering letter exspaining the circumstanmces,dont be at all rude about it infact id state u understand why that the officer "did" ticket the car but because of these circumstances that you have written in the covering letter you dont think its correct,...

parking enforcement queeries go to a different department than where the officers are and from exsperiance are more human than the likes of officers on the street that have to do a fuppin hard job enforcing laws.

goodluck - hope that helps u out :wave:

10. Radius

I'll give it a go

11. BeyondTherapy

i could serjest that you if you could go back to the place where u parked and take photos of your car with the permit in the window , exspain ok it was after the standard penalty charge ticket was served but u wanted to show them that you had an autherised permit to park but because of your circumstances inside the house the permit wasnt on the car when issued to .......

12. Radius

Good call Sir

13. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

14. Radius

Hey hey looks liek a tidy lawyer...any one seen that thing on Manchester gansters..the Noonans ? They got a good lawyer , and they scare the pants out of the witnessesshoudl add teh follwing to card..."don't loose your temper when there are witnesses, wait till nobody else can collaborate the victims story !!!"
    Sorry, that isa bit dark eh

Just saw the last bit "Post COnviction relief"...hmm so this guy wil even visit your cell and give you a hand job....