so i fell through the ceilling today

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
SO I managed to mash up my saturday by Falling through the ceiling, and will have to post the pics tomorrow...spent rest of day cutting plasterboard and artexing :teeth: thankfully the missus thought it was funny

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
This reminds me of someone that posted pics of their set up which was underneath his loft, he had a few skunk plants and was watering them and fell through onto his set up, the pics were funny as fuck, must admit it doesn't sound fun though

D

dirty breaks

This reminds me of someone that posted pics of their set up which was underneath his loft, he had a few skunk plants and was watering them and fell through onto his set up, the pics were funny as fuck, must admit it doesn't sound fun though
I'll rep you hard if you find those pics...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
FIND IT!!

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Come on Ricky four hours till sunrise! That should give you more than enough time.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Come on Ricky four hours till sunrise! That should give you more than enough time.
Fuck off don't encourage me, the thing is it is either in the pics of setups thread or an old post pics of your self thread, hows about we all do a few pages each lol get a joint effort going and we'll all rep each other, a bit like fixing elections

Radius

VIP Junglist
i believe you fell!
but you fell alone and your missus is all in your mind you must of hit your head
She would kil me if I posted up the pic of her looking dazed in her dressing gown with a huge leg sized cave in ceiling lol.
Otherwise I woudl be happy to prove you wrong lol

Radius

VIP Junglist
also if you want to know best way to repair such a thing : get a small sheet of plasterboard from B&Q and artex premix tub ( total around 20 quid)...then you need to hold the small sheet up to area you want to cover. Draw round it, then cut out excess...(Use a stanley to start , then get the saw in. Screw your board into the hole ...(mark it for the joists)....then go into roof...and get a small bit of wood for each side of the plasterboard sheet and put across the sheet so its half on the sheet half on existing plasterboard. Screw that on and its will pull the plasterboard back up. That should allow you to do a nice bit of artex ......you may need astipple brush or something similar to get the texture

Last edited: