SO I BROKE MY MIXER !!

shanegant

:chainsaw: i got up and walked into the headphone jack stupid cun t .

now the headphone jack goes in no sound and its all wobbly, like its snapped inside .

ive got a ecler nuo 2 dunno whether to take the top off and look but i dnt wanna make things worse.
need to find the warranty if not anybody got any ideas.

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I've fucked the headfone jack on my mixer aswell, an i pushes in, but I can just take the front off and pull it back out. Pain in the arse unscrewing it tho :(

shanegant

yea so i took the beast apart checked it all out evrything looks fine ( in my eyes ) but still no sound through the headphones.
tried a new jack, tried new headphones nothing but i still get a buzz and a hum in the headphones when i turn the mixer on and off .

so erm... anybody wanna buy a mixer ???

Saint

VIP Junglist
yea so i took the beast apart checked it all out evrything looks fine ( in my eyes ) but still no sound through the headphones.
tried a new jack, tried new headphones nothing but i still get a buzz and a hum in the headphones when i turn the mixer on and off .

so erm... anybody wanna buy a mixer ???

Good luck selling something you've said was broken.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Vaccum sucked in my mic and the jack got ripped out and the mic got torn apart. :/

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Vaccum sucked in my mic and the jack got ripped out and the mic got torn apart. :/

Please make a thread about this !!

i cant see how you can hoover a microphone, and your hoover must be of industrial strenght

maybe the power of two henrys?

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
hes clearly lieing about the mic up the hoover...

unless it was one of those

"HENRY V2 TWIN TURBO INDUSTIAL BRICK SUCKER VACUM XPS1000 V8 MACH 10"

things

Top Bottom