So i bought breaks new album?

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
And there is a few tracks on the CD i would like to play out, but when i burnt it to my computer it says the tracks are at 256kbps?
Will the tracks on the actual CD be 320? or do i hav to buy these tracks again to play them out?

The tracks on the CD are 16 bit 44.1Khz WAV files not 320 kbs mp3s. Use Windows Media Player to rip the audio files as WAVs then burn them to CD.

WAV >>>> MP3

You can change the settings in iTunes to make it rip them at the best quality possible, just go to Edit, Preferences and click Import Settings on the general tab. Then choose Custom from the drop down and boom, there you have it.

You can change the settings in iTunes to make it rip them at the best quality possible, just go to Edit, Preferences and click Import Settings on the general tab. Then choose Custom from the drop down and boom, there you have it.

So many people dont realise this.

cant u play straight from the cd?

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

There be the problem

Delete that abysmal piece of software

orrrr you can just change it in the settings. Itunes is good.. dunno why everyone complains about it.

This is why CDs are good.. do whatever the fuck you want with them! Want a fucking shit 128kb rip to send to your Top 40-loving friend? NO PROBLEM FOR ME... want a nice 320kb for the home computer? NO PROBLEM FOR ME. Want a loseless WAV file to DJ out at Wembley Arena? NO PROBLEM FOR ME......

This is why CDs are good.. do whatever the fuck you want with them! Want a fucking shit 128kb rip to send to your Top 40-loving friend? NO PROBLEM FOR ME... want a nice 320kb for the home computer? NO PROBLEM FOR ME. Want a loseless WAV file to DJ out at Wembley Arena? NO PROBLEM FOR ME......

Kinda sounds like that No Problem track by C+S :P

BUT IT'S A PROBLEM FOR YOU!

Back
Top Bottom