So I am very Pissed.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
@logikz

First off press play! While I rant.

Secondly, Tweeks won the DnB forum compo fair and square. There is no prize but the least we could all do is help spread his song around. Something we all failed Tweeks on, and he has been a supportive and inspirational member of this forum for years. As of now this track only has 11 plays on his soundcloud. I am sure, I am at least three of those plays.

All of us, especially those who entered the comp, should make more of an effort to support our own events, and the very best of our own events. Remember, one day the winner could be you, the least we could do is support you by supporting our winner. In turn we will support ourselves.

I am going to post tweeky's song in the general section. I hope everybody makes at least one comment to keep the thread alive and get tweaks some exposure. I also have his track in my signature. If you have Facebook, soundcloud, or even a signature on this forum, post and repost tweeky's track through his soundcloud link. I'm sure a couple of soundcloud comments would not hurt either.

There is no prize for winning a dnb forum comp... but mutual respect and promotion could go a long way. for @tewky1 and the rest of us.

IV4

updating and sharing now.. i should have done this sooner, been very busy with work.

Last edited:
@logikz

First off press play! While I rant.

Secondly, Tweeks won the DnB forum compo fair and square. There is no prize but the least we could all do is help spread his song around. Something we all failed Tweeks on, and he has been a supportive and inspirational member of this forum for years. As of now this track only has 11 plays on his soundcloud. I am sure, I am at least three of those plays.

All of us, especially those who entered the comp, should make more of an effort to support our own events, and the very best of our own events. Remember, one day the winner could be you, the least we could do is support you by supporting our winner. In turn we will support ourselves.

I am going to post tweeky's song in the general section. I hope everybody makes at least one comment to keep the thread alive and get tweaks some exposure. I also have his track in my signature. If you have Facebook, soundcloud, or even a signature on this forum, post and repost tweeky's track through his soundcloud link. I'm sure a couple of soundcloud comments would not hurt either.

There is no prize for winning a dnb forum comp... but mutual respect and promotion could go a long way. for @tewky1 and the rest of us.

IV4

404 @logikz not found.

come on leaps and bounds jamie, different league to stuff youd sent me while back, should do a 12hr mixlr soon id like to hear more wip's!

where toeejam? miss that boat builder cider fiend

it's in my sig now
i tried to repost or share??
on soundcloud and some stuff came up that confused me so i turned my computer off.lol

reposted and shared, added to sig. didn't have to turn off my computer thankfully, lol

Back
Top Bottom