So I accidently emailed my boss....

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
She emailed me and 5 other people from her home computer about some meeting tomorrow with some woman called Pandora.

So I hit reply to all, meaning to take my boss out.

My reply simply was... "I knew a girl called Pandora once, never saw her box though"

Next thing you know, email read receipt off my boss.

She's gonna have a huge go at me tomorrow :(

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Schoolboy error.

Just explain like you have here & that it was a "in" joke between yourself & the others, that was in no way meant to offend.

Robert is your Fathers Brother, motherfucker.

;)

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
She emailed me and 5 other people from her home computer about some meeting tomorrow with some woman called Pandora.

So I hit reply to all, meaning to take my boss out.

My reply simply was... "I knew a girl called Pandora once, never saw her box though"

Next thing you know, email read receipt off my boss.

She's gonna have a huge go at me tomorrow :(
Naughty naughty, i was going to say cant you delete the email from her mailbox, but obviously its too late. You never know though brof, pandora might like your email and let you have a rummage in that box of hers

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
She'll still kick off.

We're not supposed to send emails to each other.

"Emails are an important communication tool and should be used solely for work. Chatting clogs the system up and delays important information."

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i say and kickin from your boss is well worth the kudos u are about to recieve from the other recipients.

its like being in school, u know u should throw the rubber at the teacher but u feel u have to cos the repore u will get from ya chums will outway the 7 weeks of detentions that will follow.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ouch! i hope u didn't have pandora copied in aswell!!! its an easy mistake to make! hopefully she will go easy on ya brof

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Explain to her that it was a motivational email you were trying to send to your colleagues. "Team building" and if she doesnt like it then say.

WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN THE TEAM?

Failing that id suggest a "tit punch"

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Just tell her to shut the fuck up and stop being jealous of pandora just because you don't send her saucy emails.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Go up to her and try and kiss her romantically. If that doesn't work a slap on the ass and cheeky wink always straighten things out with a woman, right?

Right?

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I've come very close to doing this once, but in my email I was swearing an slaging someone of on our team, fortunatly the girl next to me clocked I still had her on the reply list. close call

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Ha ha ...eat lots of beans n curry tonight and a few beers, just squeeze pure poison all day and she won't come near you. Or call in sick with Swine flu..you don't even need to visit teh doc ..its a piece of piss.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
She'll still kick off.

We're not supposed to send emails to each other.

"Emails are an important communication tool and should be used solely for work. Chatting clogs the system up and delays important information."

If that is the case, then she shouldn't be emailing you about meeting some bint called Pandora.

One rule for them and another for everyone else.