SO HOW WAS IT THEN? BETTER OR NOT

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
come on, you know what im talking about......
.....was it better than The End?
it cant of been, bet it was good in its own way tho........

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I have no words to describe this night.
Obviously I cant compare to it to The End as I never got the privalege of going.

But it was awesome.

S

Subsonicdeejay1

No other club is competing with matter IMO.... Andy fucking destroyed the place... Loads of new dubs and lots of fresh new mixes. Superclub, wicked vibes, still taking it all in. Top banana!

Oh my fucking days my mate has andy's Intro and Outro both on video, fucking big!! it was just to sick.. i think i saw a few ppl from the forum.. but wasn't so sure.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
Yea but it was during Andys set.. No self respectin dnb head would miss first Andy set at Matter for dubstep
if i'd known i would've as you're not gonna see dizzie, skepta AND d double e over plastician again, whereas andy c constantly smacks it.

also did he manage to top his last set from the end?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
what i enjoyed last night was being able to kick back and enjoy andys set without sickos rubbing their sweaty naked bodies over you.
those balconys are a great idea. it's just nice having a bit of room to breath and move around, yet still enjoy the tunes.

don't get me wrong, it's not a patch on the end [on a shogun night] vibes and sound wise, i don't think there can ever be a club that could fill it's shoes.

matter certianly builds open the ram theme though, they'll do well there.

i'm already looking forward to the next one!