So how can you tell if someone is a mass murderer

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
bad odors emminating from said person or their place of residence. Lust-filled eyes when they see a potential victim. odd, routine behaviour in the middle of the night. buys lots of bleech. possibly keeps a scragly dog that you never see. behaves awkwardly to blunt questions no matter the criteria. Possibly trys to act so normal its almost obvious he isn't. probably a loner, if he isn't, probably married to a rather fragile woman.
thats all i can think of for now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there are different kinds of mass murderers you know. there is the gangbanger who shoots people on the regular and doesnt think more about it. there is the loner psychopath who will torture his victim for days before killing it and being all sexual and excited about it. there is the saboteur who will work in a baby food factory and put poison or razor blades in thousands of cans. there is the kid who snaps and shoots up his high school before killing himself. there is the suicide bomber. point is you cant tell from looking at somebody, they look just like me and you. but more like you, a lot like you in fact.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
funny you should say, you do, more than anyone i know and ive only actually seen you on pictures. but honestly, what did you do? you can tell us. or me, pm if you want

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I think it's probably very easy to become a mass murderer. Through peer pressure maybe? Like those three kids in Ukraine...

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Nah its just I was explaining to someone about my hobby, and how I have shovels and cable ties in my boot and how I am out in teh woods in teh dark, and they said I sound like a mass murderer. Little old Moi ? Perish the thought

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
perish the whatever, you got it in you or not?? did you do it yet? you know what you want pussy

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
perish the whatever, you got it in you or not?? did you do it yet? you know what you want pussy
unfortunatley I hav egot it in me. I already tried to drown a couple of people...would have succeeded too but I was dragged off them...and well I got a temper, yeah unfortunatley I can, but not in group bookings like that

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
hitler was a vegetarian, pol pot was a history teacher & stalin had a moustache

i stay away from these 3 types

Moskit

:rodigan:
I only say cos well I wondered. Do I look like a mass murder to you ?
I'd say you look more like a Lumberjack, or a Basketball Player.

Having said that, Lumberjacks are prone to a bit of Mass Murder I reckon, mass murder of mens shitters with your meaty love axe that is.

:love: