So Gumby's on the skag.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This has no relevance whatsoever but my friend informs me he's bought 2 gerbils, he's named one of them Goebels. Goebels the gerbil

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Even more irrelevant... Rio Ferdinand has named his two kids Lorenz and Tate.

Isnt he the actor in Dead Presidents?

Twat
One of my friends named his children after the 2 things he loved most in his life Chelsea and Charlie, true story

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
SO WHAT? whats the point of this? laurence and tate and chelesra and charlie and who cares why the hell are we discussing baby names ffs

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Some girl I went to college with said her parents mates (who were hippie, tree hugger types who probably dont wash and eat gravel) let their child call itself Dumpertruck

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Some girl I went to college with said her parents mates (who were hippie, tree hugger types who probably dont wash and eat gravel) let their child call itself Dumpertruck
Some girl? This is you!!!! Can I put forward the motion for Wayne to be referref to as Dumpertruck from here on in.

Awaiting Mod Approval

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im a mod. means i can approve right? or do you want someone who actively does whatever it was i was supposed to be doing with, something about downloading a... macintosh or a doctors and the liver and then i flatten him. top shop.