So G Dub is back...

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
So G Dub are back...

Quote Sub Zero on his Facebook:

me and original sin are doing a 'G Dub return ' set at summer gathering this saturday ...were on 7 till 8 on the outside stage so make sure you get down early !! brand new g dub tunes to be heard ;)

Asked the guy if G Dub was 'legit back', he said 'yes'.

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Shouldn't it say 'So G Dub are back' ? Anyhow, this is good news. Saw they were playing together again in a post on fbook somewhere. Hope they bring out more tunes like they used to :)

Looking forward to see what they come up with, I liked the dark shit like 'Finding The Three' back in the day.

Pretty much a lot of their old tunes are wicked, even further back in the day near the start, like Body Snatchers / Don't Fuck With The G-Dub & Voodoo Doll / Mars Attacks were both quality double siders. They always used to bring the goods :)

Last edited:
Give it to Me, Les Miserables, Sexy Beast..

It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

reserving judgement until I hear a choon

pretty much.

their individual tunes were average at best.
yes both of them had some popular tracks each but they were sub par compared to the gdub stuff imo

^^ As Harry & AJ said. only time will tell.

I liked G-Dub when I started raving in the early years.
My first ever night I went to was Andy C & G-Dub so a part of my kind of wants this to be relatively good.

However the other side of me thinks...why not leave the G-Dub monikka alone? Sub Zero started making some steppy deeper stuff that was really cool & experimental...guess that has been shelved then.

Back
Top Bottom