so frustrated!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Right, i have a brand new Macbook pro Retina. Thought this was the solution to all of my recording/production needs. how wrong was I.

Currently to record i am having to use my old windows laptop into the mic port ( works like a treat ) BUT its slow as fuck and i needed to upgrade. Since then i have found out it is impossible to record through the macbook as the new ones no longer allow you to convert the mic input into an audio input.

I have since got hold of an m-audio fast track pro soundcard to record via two xlr cables. This is buggy as fuck and causes all sorts of greif ( will only record the first time, if you fuck it up and want to start again you have to reboot everything )

Now i am willing to spend money, i just want something that will work! iv seen this..

http://postimg.org/image/5hbc66jwn/

but its looks shite..

Does anyone have a work around for this or a soundcard they are 100% will work for 2x technics and a pioneer djm500 with my new macbook! im beyond dissapointed with my macbook so far. for the money i spent it is fucking crap!

thanks guyysssh!

p.s please feel free to put me on ignore with the amount of these shit recording threads iv started recently!!

There might be an Apple specific USB audio input device of some sort, you can probably get a knock off for an alright price, that thing you posted does look a bit poo to be fair

Tonay! I bought this thing that goes in the USB and has headphones/microphone slots cos I couldn't get my traktor box to work properly. I think Ahmed suggested it to me. Used it once I think then got the traktor box working. Not sure what the quality was like but give Ahmed a shout see if he remembers

Back
Top Bottom