So Dubstep.....

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What do you think about it? I actually quite like but the thing I cant stand about it is the wobbly bassline aspect of the scene. Being fuelled further by the influx of jump up producers seeing it as another way to make money. I prefer the dub sounding dubstep using sublow and more reggae influences. My opinion is that Caspa and Rusko are the devils incarnate and with the help of these jump up producers could help destroy the scene. What do you think?

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
well fucking said bro!

i couldnt agree more with you, i listen to dubstep if the missus wants to sleep or just feel like summet different, check out june millers experimental mix. dunno what category of dub it falls into but its hot!! real minimal and eery!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...

I THINK DUBSTEP TRACKS GETS BORING REAL QUICK.

AND ALSO...

I LIKE THE WAY A FRESHLY WASHED PAIR OF PANTS SNUG MY JUNK.

ABSORB THOSE FACTS.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...

I THINK DUBSTEP TRACKS GETS BORING REAL QUICK.

AND ALSO...

I LIKE THE WAY A FRESHLY WASHED PAIR OF PANTS SNUG MY JUNK.

ABSORB THOSE FACTS.
I also like the way a freshly washed pair of pants snug your junk Sirus you been working out

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Fucking loving dubstep at the min, an have been for the past year or so. An yeah I aint to keen on caspa or rusko's stuff at the min, however they have released some huge tunes, but at the min their sort of leading the dubstep version of jump up, an it doesnt sound to good. an it wont be to long before dubstep seperates its self with subgenres like drum and bass, but to be fair this is going to happen with any genre as it gets bigger, although you do sort of need them especially if you are buying records because you cant just walk into a shop an say have you got any drum an bass... But anyway I can only see dubstep getting bigger and better, I can see more drum and bass artists switching over to try out producing some dubstep, an maybe more an more artists playing a bit of dubstep in their sets... I am also loving the link between dubstep an drum and bass, as the two compliment each other so well at a club night, or even in a set.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fucking loving dubstep at the min, an have been for the past year or so. An yeah I aint to keen on caspa or rusko's stuff at the min, however they have released some huge tunes, but at the min their sort of leading the dubstep version of jump up, an it doesnt sound to good. an it wont be to long before dubstep seperates its self with subgenres like drum and bass, but to be fair this is going to happen with any genre as it gets bigger, although you do sort of need them especially if you are buying records because you cant just walk into a shop an say have you got any drum an bass... But anyway I can only see dubstep getting bigger and better, I can see more drum and bass artists switching over to try out producing some dubstep, an maybe more an more artists playing a bit of dubstep in their sets... I am also loving the link between dubstep an drum and bass, as the two compliment each other so well at a club night, or even in a set.

The best link is the one thats happening in America the one thats mixing Hip Hop, Dubstep, some kinds of techno this is the future. Check the Flying Lotus Essential Mix this is where its at.

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
im actually the opposite, don't really like the minimalistic slow dubstep, pretty much hate burial. wobble does it for me. really feeling that raw, hard, faster sounding dubstep sound tho at the moment, anything by subscape or benny page, some of skreams stuff like fick

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
Meh, I'm not that into dubstep I'll be honest, I ain't got nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea as a whole. There's a few good tunes out there but in general I don't really get the big deal with it, each to their own I guess init.