SO Cute!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by WiShiN OnA StAr
awww thats messed up...it was funny and cute at the moment. Thats my girls cat anyways but i see yall dont have a sence of humor
no sense of humour? you want us to laugh at it? we can do that :lol: :lol: :lol:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
but isn't she cute oh my god... yeah little pussy yeah
wouldnt she be cute if you could make a tennis racket out of her yeah pussy

WARDY

DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK
i fuckin hate cats.... they scare the shit out of me. i remember stayin round a mates house who had catsafter a hard night out.... i was in a bit of a state and the fuckin cats were starein at me and purr'in and climbin all over me.. i almost went mad, they scared the shit out of me and i was too scared to pick em up. i plucked up the courage in the end..... when i went to take a piss i scarred one of em and and i flew into my mates stereo, knocked itself out and then was puckin up all night. and my mate stepped in the puke in the morning. quality...
stu - that was round moore's house.......

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
I HATE CATS TOO

My dad is allergic to them, so therefore he doesn't like them, I think that's where I got my hatred for cats from lol.

The boys round my way like to kick cats :-/

I know it's cruel, but in someways it is quite funny.

(Just imagine a cat flying a few meters) :lol:

Cats smell aswell. :D

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by ZESTIE
I HATE CATS TOO

My dad is allergic to them, so therefore he doesn't like them, I think that's where I got my hatred for cats from lol.

The boys round my way like to kick cats :-/

I know it's cruel, but in someways it is quite funny.

(Just imagine a cat flying a few meters) :lol:

Cats smell aswell. :D

Cats arent as bad as dogs, at least they're smart enough to use "a bathroom place".