So Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Borf™, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Started off well. Arrived at our apartment at like 3 in the morning, stopping at the shop en route and getting 3 bottles of 65% rum and beers for the four of us. Stayed up playing cards and getting lashed. Security shouted at us and knocked the door loads, and at about 7 in the morning police come round and told us to shut up. So we went to bed.

Next day, chilled out, then in the night went to some bars and got wrecked. Then got some rum on the way home and drank. Secrurity told us off a million times again, and at like 8 in the morning my and one of my mates went to sleep.

The other two decided to go for a swim. So they went to the pool with a bottle of rum. To cut a long story short, they ended up fighting 4 member of security and splitting someone's chin open. So they come upstairs and explain it, I go back to sleep. Next thing I know, loud knocking on the door. Then "PASSPORT. SHOW PASSPORT.WE ARE POLICE YOU LISTEN TO US"

Anyway, they go after 5 minutes. Next day, we wake up to a note on our door of a 250 euro fine. Then go downstairs to find out the one guy's in hospital and is going to press charges.

Friday, he's back in. My two mates go to say sorry blah blah, and he wants 400 lev (£200) for compo. So I said to them, tell him we're going home friday. You want a medical certificate off him, you'll email it to your dad to get it translated.

So he's back in Monday (our last day, leaving for the airport at 10 that night) and knocks the door (we're all ridiculously hungover from 25p tequilas.) "I want money today, or go to police after my shift at midnight." so they say fine, we'll email it to my dad and get it translated. Long story short again, we pack, stay away all day, my two mates stay 5 minutes away while us other 2 sneak into the apartment, grab the four suitcases, run down some back alleys to out lift and pick up the other two on the way. Then brick it in the airport for 3 hours untill out flight at 1:05am takes off.

The day after it happened was suck a bad day. They thought they were going to bulgarian prison, and we're packing to flee to turkey to fligh home.

Bar that, a barrel of laughs. Cheap beer and spirits, beatiful women and lovely weather. Spent £270 for the week and came back with 1000 ciggies. So pretty safe.

In other news, I've somehow managed to wear odd shoes to work today. Not as in strange, but as in two shoes from two different pairs.

That is all.

2. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Nice holiday! although the old bill and the geezer were probably trying to extort you, corrupt bastards, wouldn't fuck with them though.

3. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, we thought that.

But I doubt they'd have any hesitation to lock us up if they thourght we wouldn't pay up.

4. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

sounds like a barrel of laughs! just a shame you didnt end up in prison taking it up the "welsh valley" for the next 6 months......

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Sounds like a blinder...

No messy lads holiday is complete without drama & dealings with local law enforcement.

Good work mate :2thumbs:

6. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Bar the day after, all of us feeling like we're doomed, and the last day with the dread of getting home, it was a scream.

75p lagers, 25p tequilas, £2.50 for half a pizza and £15 for a blowjob on the beach from proper fit prostitutes.

Money well spent.

7. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Nice one mate, sounds proper, that is cheap aswell, i been before but wanmany years ago! Any pics??

8. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

£2.50 for half a pizza!!!

9. spiderfran286

nice...would of been better if you had to escape and flee to turkey just to get home....proper adventure man.....

10. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Haha, they were packing for it. Ready to get a boat to Istanbul. But they didn't have the cash for flights home.

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Yeh man, on facebook. I'll chuck some in here later.

11. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Top hat and monocles at the ready.

12. spiderfran286

just seen the pictures....loving the fake JJB sports....

13. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Sound, ill check here cause deleted facebook

14. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i had an uncle that went there.
    he went there so much we renamed him after the place.
    he used to live underground, then overground, he was always wombling free and making good use of the things that he found, things that the everyday folks left around.
    he remembers the days when he wasn't behind the times!

15. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Your uncle is a moomin?

16. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

no! sadly not! he wasn't a womble either, would u believe i made that all up!

17. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

We felt like living underground for a few days.

18. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

Where'd you go, Sunny Beach?
    Went last year and loved it... can't go wrong at a place with 50p pints and loads of fit european women

19. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh man, Sunny Beach.

Quality place innit?

20. DontLikeCops

DontLikeCops Certified tramp