SO BORED!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Been at work for 3 hours now... bored as fu*k!!

Got a gig on tonight so i proper cant wait to get out of this place!!

Anyone else here play for squat party rigs or "free" partys???

Free party? Yeah, I call it "playingforthievingpromoterswhodonotpayyou"

hahaha... its not stricly a "free" party... its just what some people call it...... its a warehouse party.... basicly its when a squater finds a dis-used warehouse or office and has a fat party in it.... usually charge about £5 to get in..... trust me! i get paid!... fuk playin for anyone and not getting paid! hahaha.

Been playing for Random Sounds Squat rig for years.... but no one ever talks about playing for any Squat rigs these days.... was just wondering if anyone does??? or if anyone goes to any? specifically Random Sounds parties.....

im all up for free parties. went to a mash up squat party a couple of new years ago. where ever you are thought its all about the company your in. dont get many dnb free parties in bristol though..unless im missing them all.

nope... question was.... does anyone else here play for a "squat" or "free" party rig...??

fair play. my bad

i got to quite a few of those squat things. tned to be quite hit and miss. am yet to play at one but for some reason it seems more intriguing then playing in a club for some reason, you can play for ages and play what you want. anything goes in them sorta places really which adds to the fun imo

hahaha... its not stricly a "free" party... its just what some people call it...... its a warehouse party.... basicly its when a squater finds a dis-used warehouse or office and has a fat party in it.... usually charge about £5 to get in..... trust me! i get paid!... fuk playin for anyone and not getting paid! hahaha.

Been playing for Random Sounds Squat rig for years.... but no one ever talks about playing for any Squat rigs these days.... was just wondering if anyone does??? or if anyone goes to any? specifically Random Sounds parties.....

You cant charge for a Free party thats just wrong! Unless your providing security or somat.

You cant charge for a Free party thats just wrong! Unless your providing security or somat.

Its not an actual "FREE" party..... some people just call it that! hahaha...... they call it a "free" party in london cause your free to do what you want once your inside! but its actually called a "squat" party or a "warehouse" party....

ANYWAY!! lets not get hit up on names!! GEEZ!!

Do any of you go to any? or DJ/MC at any??

fair play. my bad

i got to quite a few of those squat things. tned to be quite hit and miss. am yet to play at one but for some reason it seems more intriguing then playing in a club for some reason, you can play for ages and play what you want. anything goes in them sorta places really which adds to the fun imo

Yeh your right! i think its mainly because its much more "underground"... which in the end of the day thats what Drum'n'Bass is all about..... I find the crowds at squat parties are so much more up fot it than any other raves i play at... dunno whether that has anything to do with the fact that they can munch as many drugs as they like with out fear of being caught..... or whether they just like the music more... hahaha.... but i always have much more fun... and thinking that you could get raided at anytime is always abit of a rush..... I will always remember at one of the raves i was in full flow and looked up to see some crack head shouting at me that theres police charging in, the rig owners franticly tried to get the rig apart and into a van. This has to be the biggest rush ive ever had......

Its not an actual "FREE" party..... some people just call it that! hahaha...... they call it a "free" party in london cause your free to do what you want once your inside! but its actually called a "squat" party or a "warehouse" party....

ANYWAY!! lets not get hit up on names!! GEEZ!!

Do any of you go to any? or DJ/MC at any??

Well in manchester they are actually 'FREE' Parties. I've been to quite a few and nether had to pay for one.

Back
Top Bottom