DnB So... back in the game...

Ao-One Junglist

Junglist
Recently I began making music after a long absence from the scene. I've asked friends for thoughts on my new song but you know how friends try soften the blow. So. here it is, please be critical but also constructive otherwise you're just being a c***.

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt know what to expect from the way you worded that post, but this sounds real good man. maybe some bass movement or top bass wouldnt go unmissed, but none-the-less sounds good.

Nice one d-low all hints and tips appreciated. Sorry Lostnthesound it's been ages since i used this site and its changed a little bit since.

melody isnt great, bassline is boring, the vocal is just too random, snare doesnt sound right. the hats sound amazing. i like the structure as well. the song resolves nicely too.
welome back

Nice one d-low all hints and tips appreciated. Sorry Lostnthesound it's been ages since i used this site and its changed a little bit since.

No worries! Decent tune man, agree with the others about having a bit more "movement" with those core sounds. The overall song structure/arrangement is done quite nicely. The vocal sample and the way you processed it with the reverb/delay fx works nicely. I'd ease-up on the sidechaining of that synth/pad sound just a bit, I think it would add more character if we could hear a bit more of it.

Perhaps tuning the snare a bit could really mesh the track together.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom