So after battling with writers block this week i ended up doing this.....

instead of changing basses like that i would have the wobble as the main bass and the other one at the end of each 4 bar phrase, other than that i like the sounds although the first one could do with a sub

im gonna keep the change up tho mate... i try n stay away from the ordinary, i think the change up sub needs tuned with the mid range bass now my ears have rested and prob could do with some filtering to allow smooth transitions.

nice one for the comments

im gonna keep the change up tho mate... i try n stay away from the ordinary, i think the change up sub needs tuned with the mid range bass now my ears have rested and prob could do with some filtering to allow smooth transitions.

nice one for the comments

This ^^ I also think you need to fatten up your kick and snare a bit. The track was fun and bouncy.

liking the ideas in this
beat sounds cool but could do with a bit of beefing up
the bass on the drop before the drop if you know wat i mean sounds cool but could do with filling out a bit
like the bass on main drop to but same problem as before
overall will be heavy when you iron out them problems
if all else fails you could just put a donk on it:teeth:

liking the ideas in this
beat sounds cool but could do with a bit of beefing up
the bass on the drop before the drop if you know wat i mean sounds cool but could do with filling out a bit
like the bass on main drop to but same problem as before
overall will be heavy when you iron out them problems
if all else fails you could just put a donk on it:teeth:

hehehe

on the 1st drop the plan was for it not to be THAT heavy so when the 2nd drop comes in it was a lot heavier (the sub on this is real deep). Ive been tryin to fill the 2nd bass out by widening it out but having no luck at the moment. Drums i thought sounded ok, they punch through fine i thought?? Do you just mean louder?

Drums sound a little thin, need more presence in the lower Freqz and maybe bring out some of your shuffles more... But your right, they do punch thru just fine but it's the highs of the snare not so much of a punch... Some of the rolls don't sound right as far as pattern..

Definitely needs some sub...

Keep us updated though and ear fatigue is a bitch! It all starts sounding killer, then you wake up the next day and listen again like damn! I need to fix this or that lol.. It happens to everybody...

Set some attack on that snare, it has to much presence with white noise (which is good but needs balanced), it needs more attack.. Also, i would probably pitch it up a little, add a snare layer with some low end and some light compression to glue the layers together..

That aint a snare, its a clap with a subtle 909 snare layered under it.

I suppose i could turn the sub up on them but they both deffo got subs layered under them. the 2nd drop has a sub that low that it'll prob only be felt on large systems though

I think if it was pitched up a little it might help... But he's right, after listening again, it sounds eqed or filtered with a roll off up top, that type of hit needs some high end sizzle to sound right. I can certainly hear what your trying to do... The clap kind of sounds to white noise-ish imho, the tail or release of it is to long..

You got Kick TSHHhhh instead of Kick Smack.. if that makes sense..

I got some dope claps if you want em. PM me and ill give you my email... Or whatever, i'm not sure if everybody still uses AIM like they used to or not, i know 7 or 8 years ago, AIM was used by everybody lol...

Back
Top Bottom