****SNOW****

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
CAN ANYONE dO A MIXTAPE? YA'KMOW JUST BUST SOME TUNES TOGETHER THE TUNES ARE OUT THER yA JUST GOTTA DIIIIIIIG!

or anything snow related

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN I AM PERSONALLY TO EMBROILED IN THE STEVE GUTTENBERG REVIVAL AT THE MOMENT

logikz

I Am Not The King
Steve Guttenberg really wanted to catch the new episode of Emergency Vets on Animal Planet, but he gut busy and forgot to tune in.

Steve Guttenberg's phone number is hard to get because he has chosen not to list his number in any directories.

Steve Guttenberg has wondered what it would be like to have a monkey for a pet, but he understands that he doesn't have the time or knowledge to actually own one.

Steve Guttenberg has used a telephone for all of his adult life, but he doesn't understand exactly how they work.

logikz

I Am Not The King
fuck him? thats your input on this? fuck THE GUTE??!

anyway whats the name of that mix you threw me the other day, with the source direct and all straight golden tunes from metalheadz round 97? BIG. im saying though. big.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
fuck him? thats your input on this? fuck THE GUTE??!

anyway whats the name of that mix you threw me the other day, with the source direct and all straight golden tunes from metalheadz round 97? BIG. im saying though. big.

yea fuck him man! he was a douche bag. the end. shitty actor gets no love from me

mix was Source Direct B2B Instramental 2000

Top Bottom