Snow!!!....................Men

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
First thing i did when i got back from college was, of course make a snowman.

Laboured for a back wrenching 15 mins but it was worth it.

Here he is in all his glory

(weapon of choice: bamboo cane)

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
i struggled wit his eyes had to literally punch them in, got in a bit of a state doing so.

makes him quite sinister, Joker like!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
lol me and my mate made a massive cock and balls rite near a main road so everyone see's lol our task 2mrow to the make a snow shemale wiv a cock and tits!! Pics hopefully up by 2mrow evening/

Lunos

VIP Junglist
lol me and my mate made a massive cock and balls rite near a main road so everyone see's lol our task 2mrow to the make a snow shemale wiv a cock and tits!! Pics hopefully up by 2mrow evening/
hopefully the Daily Mirror will see it and make an article about it and you will be famous and have lots of riches.........lots of riches

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
No snow cocks no matter how anatomically correct, or how much mud you smear on them to make it look black.

Whats wrong with just the humble snowman

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
What are the black bits?!

I made one, mine had a carrot. I was quite excited about that, I hadn't considered making a cock and balls tomorrow. if I don't make it to work again tomorrow that will be first on my list of things to do. :)

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
What are the black bits?!

I made one, mine had a carrot. I was quite excited about that, I hadn't considered making a cock and balls tomorrow. if I don't make it to work again tomorrow that will be first on my list of things to do. :)
Do you only come out on Snowdays? (due to your name)

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Haha...yes. I collect snowmen, I've got about 30 of them. It's a bit sad really for a 26 year old girl isn't it!
Not at all ;) you must have a rather big freezer to keep them alive all year round tho, which brings me to my next question.

"are you building a snow army?"

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Not at all ;) you must have a rather big freezer to keep them alive all year round tho, which brings me to my next question.

"are you building a snow army?"
Yes I am, we have training every sunday in my freezer. They wave their carrots at each other. They can't walk though, I haven't worked out how we'll take over the world yet ;)

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Yes I am, we have training every sunday in my freezer. They wave their carrots at each other. They can't walk though, I haven't worked out how we'll take over the world yet ;)
Thats pretty cool, but yeh the walking things is quite difficult.

But you will never defeat my army!! MWHAHAHAHAHA