Snorkel Vip

charlie131

VIP Junglist
spy played this last night at a bunch of cuts, it was unreal! think it may smack the original... and asbo vip which is nice... plus he drew some prototype tunes which are goin to be on his album.. there's a hlaf step tune which he's done which is seriously good

Will have to hear it again, and compare it to the original...

Fucking sick night though, Calibre then SPY, can't ask for more!

calibre killed last night, so did klute and doc scott.. infact everyone.. oh i spoke to intalex as well and the album should be out in april and paulista dub might come out as a sampler

Would like to hear this one.
On facebook the other night he said he was getting some tracks ready exclusivly for ABOC, guess this was one of em!

Spy did a remix of it, Simon VC posted it few weeks back. When Simon played it over here I didn't thought it was that great... :shake:

Original everytime

SPY needs to slow down a little, doesnt need to remix everything thats been out 5 minutes

Original everytime

SPY needs to slow down a little, doesnt need to remix everything thats been out 5 minutes

I don't think that's SPYs decision. VC/UP asked him, who would say no to something like this? Unless of that I agree.

I don't think that's SPYs decision. VC/UP asked him, who would say no to something like this? Unless of that I agree.

But the original had only been out a short while....why producers feel they need to do a VIP or a remix so soon is beyond me sometimes. And in some cases they arent as good as the original, this one being a case in point

Back
Top Bottom