Snoop Dogg - Snoop Dogg Millionaire

this tune is swag! the vip puts this to shame - snoops voice doesnt really add much imo.

Seems like everyone jumping on the Dubstep bandwagon.

yer too right!
wonder how long it is before paul potts starts workin on something with skream...

Last edited:
snoop.jpeg

look at whats written on the bottom

snoop.jpeg

look at whats written on the bottom

That's exactly what I highlighted in the other thread

There is no AND involved, it's a fuckin Chase & Status tune, whether you like the tune or not they made it so their name should be right at the top of the list

Wild Animals can fuck right off

Fair play to Chase & Status imo

Snoop Doog aprroached them about eastern jam and is apparently working with Plastician on other bit's for his forthcoming album 'Malice In Wonderland'

Could have thought of a more original name for the album though :clown:

Snoop Doog aprroached them about eastern jam and is apparently working with Plastician on other bit's for his forthcoming album 'Malice In Wonderland'

Is he seriay calling it Malice In Wonderland?????

If I was Goldie I wudnt have that. :clown:

You cannot be serious

I thought this was all just some kind of freak accident

deeply shite!

"how do u becum a snoop dog millionaire?" apparently listen to what sells and steal it putting ur own brand of shocking rhymes over the top and call it ur own.

i cant believe that, c&s will get fuck all from this, they will in effect get 1/2 of the 1/3 production royalties on this track and wild animals getting the other 1/2.

bullshit!

deeply shite!

"how do u becum a snoop dog millionaire?" apparently listen to what sells and steal it putting ur own brand of shocking rhymes over the top and call it ur own.

i cant believe that, c&s will get fuck all from this, they will in effect get 1/2 of the 1/3 production royalties on this track and wild animals getting the other 1/2.

bullshit!

jus realised this, shouldn't andy c be gettin all the money from it? i mean the track is on his label after all...
also, what did wild animals do to produce it? put that gay voice over the top? and they get the same as C&S, WTF!

Back
Top Bottom