Snoop Dogg - Snoop Dogg Millionaire

isnt there a ruffige crewcd called malice in wonderland.

plus that attempt at a song is a pure joke, that dont even sound slightly good. if dubstep goes in this direction or if chase and status start doing shit like this to promote or raise more cash i will be truly gutted but hardly suprised

as awful as it is, it will get played in clubs and everyone will 'love' it as a Snoop Dogg tune...

Malice in wonderland aint copywritten name lol

It's not like names get used all the time jeez.

Chase & Status are making moves, would really like to hear them do something original with Snoop tho.

taken from DSF

quote:

ORIGINAL: Plastician

hahaha I expected there to be some kind of leak of this by the time I woke up and had my breakfast!!

Well, I think its what they wanted, as the track was recorded a few weeks back initially with the intention of using it for another project which hopefully you'll hear more about in the coming weeks on my show.

Snoops people were so pleased with the outcome of the studio session that they're looking to push this track for his next album entitled malice in wonderland, so sent this track out on an email at midnight west coast time.

I guess the idea was to get it out to all the DJ's to see what hype it creates - judging from this forum they're doing a pretty good job at that!! I really hope it makes it onto the album, will be a good look for Chase & Status.

So, my airplay on Rinse tonight won't really be that exclusive now, good chance it'll be played all over 1Xtra and Choice and Kiss today.

But as I've stated earlier in this post, this is the tip of the iceberg. I've been working with the people who put this together for the last month or so sending over some dubstep tracks for a mixtape which is being put together using dubstep tracks and rappers over in the USA. Thats what this snoop track was originally intended for but as it went so well, they're pushing it for his album already which is fantastic as thats kinda what we hope will happen for all the tracks we put on the mixtape!!

There's a whole heap of rappers writing to tracks from Joker, Plastician, Crissy Criss, Maniac and a load more as I type this, so look out for more collaborations popping up in the coming weeks.

A lot of the rappers were a bit unsure about flowing on what one very well known artist described as "some crazy techno kinda stuff" but I'm sure now that Snoop took the plunge a lot more will be more inclined to give it a go.

snoopdoggmillionaire.jpg

WHY OH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PLAY THIS AT RAM

Lets be honest, this is so far removed from Drum and Bass its insane, everything has its place, Ram Records is not it

Plastician says this is getting positive feedback? i dont see how thats possible, apart from annie mac raping the radio 1 airwaves in the middle of the day....

Its not even that its Snoop Dogg on Eastern Jam, its just a poor tune full stop, the arrangement doesn't flow at all becuase its just Eastern Jam chopped up basicly

its shit.
i just have a feeling that most dubstep producers are gunna end up making beats for rappers and the scene will die.
well not die completely but be poisioned.

Back
Top Bottom