SNIFFIN' PILLS

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

DONT MATTER IF IT HURTS OR NOT INNIT. BUT THEM LOW DOSE JAWNS BE DESTROYING MY NOSE... CRUSHING UP LIKE 15-5MG - LEAVES YOU WITH THIS RIDICULOUS MOUND TO STUFF UP YOUR SNOT BOX.. YOU COULD JUST EAT THEM, IF YOU PATIENT. BUT YOUR NOT.:korf: (WHY DONT I HAVE A SMILEY :hype: )

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

youre not supposed to be sniffin pills big guy. or what, is it your medicine?

3. Fes Rock

YEA - MEDICINE.....MWAHAHAHAHAAA

4. jungle_fever

jungle_fever Well-Known Member

5. Fes Rock

YUP

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Be a man, suck of the outer shell, crush it up the pill and main line it into your arm.

7. logikz

good call ivan (russian name). why are you on the oxycodone again? then again im watching my first transformers movie (no3) and that is leagues worse than relapsing.

Fes Rock likes this.
  8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

what is oxy .. is it anything like morphine sulphate / codeine / tramadol ? ... im wondering if snorting would be beneficial for me, ive looked into plugging too.. but not sure i wanna blast anything up my ass really.. altho i do have a big syringe thing i could use.. do you put things inside your bottom big man?

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

My rule these days is to only ingest intoxicants in the standard manner they are usually administered.

Otherwise, i find, the whole "well this is ok, so i may aswell take it to the next to x, y, z next level" scenario kicking in, etc etc

Its a a fun yet very dangerously icy slope for people with habitual behaviour &/or substance issues.

Saying that...

I just nostalgia'd the other day in another thread i smoked my own arsehole hair in a bong for £50 back in the day...

So i clearly can't preach/be trusted to give sensible advice.

:)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Fes Rock likes this.
  10. Fes Rock

YEA MAYBE 10 YEARS AGO WHEN THOSE PILLS WERE STILL AROUND...... NO NEEDLES. EVER. EVER. AGAIN. SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DOING THIS TBH, ITS ALL I DO. ONCE A MONTH MY GIRL GETS A SCRIPT...

NOTHING LIKE THOSE. WELL, ITS AN OPIATE. CLOSER TO MORPHINE IF HAD TO PICK... TRAMADOL IS GARBAGE THO. ITS NOT AN OPIATE & DOESNT DO SHIT LIKE THAT.

11. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

HEY FES I'D FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO SHOUT. HOW SWELL OF YOU. KEEP IT UP.

12. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Yea, you should just stay away from it entirely. Get new friends too, they always suck you back into it.

13. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

SHUT UP DAVID

14. logikz

HEAHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEEHAHEAEHAEH

15. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

is this like suboxone or subbys as we call em up here... that shits bad fur ya man if ya snort it can kill and mabye evn make your knob fall off so i heard probably.

16. logikz

theyre called subutex ron, and no, its not. and no, it cant, even if i understand how a rumor such as that would get started, considering how much herons you have in your part of the world. scotland, probably edinburgh in particular. or whereever it was they recorded trainspotting. probably berlin. i smell vodka and orange juice. fancy drink going round somewhere on this floor, and im going to find it. and get fked up jack!

17. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

A few years ago a guy wanted to smoke an E at work, we done tons of pills in these days, we smoked the E, I don't know even if it worked, was pretty fucked up already, can you smoke a pill? We put a ton of cash in the fruit machine and went back to work, don't know the point of the story but we smoked an E. See the guy recently, looked exactly like the guy who would want to smoke an E, guy was wild, even years later, think he was a binman, he smelled, but was still a character,even had a hi-vis on

18. logikz

hi-vis? what, like one of those sun visor caps? and no james, you cant smoke an E. the heat combusts the drug and the fumes are the equivalent of smoking a tractor tyre, the only intoxicating effect is that you get acutely poisoned by toxic fumes. same as coke, cant smoke that either, less you cook it. amphetamines even more so, and they are also MUCH harder to cook.

all this talk of fucking smoking coke and E through the years, its... wasnt it andrew who used to smoke E and hash buckets?!? in dutch a spliff with coke in it is called a "pluffie" (i know, stupid name) and its incredible people dont know that you cant smoke snorty coke. incredible.

but were all young at some point i guess. the folly of youth. chat bout dem yoot. reggae.

19. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

orite thanks for clearing that up sounds the same thought was the same...

I dnt know about this smoking e business we used to partake in that back in the day although not right back in the day. we were pretty much inundated with e that was basically just 80% ketamong 10% heron and 10% unknown. used to get me high likes then again skittles get me high.

20. logikz

what you dont want to do, ron, is to combust the drug. some edible drugs can be vaped, but they are few and far between. certain forms of methadone, barbituates, herons, bone, these can be vaped on foil, some even smoked in a pipe with tabacco, but mainly, you cant smoke snorty/shooty/edible drugs. you can set them on fire and inhale some sort of smoke, and it will make you feel funny, but its the same as setting an eraser on fire and inhaling that. herons can be smoked in a cigarette. yay cant. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

ManuForti likes this.