Snare EQing help.

Kávelos

Sup, I have a quick question to ask.

Often times when I upload and EQ multiple snare samples, I can never seem to "glue" my snares together. As a whole the snare hit sound decent but you can subtly hear them not meshing with one another if your ear is trained.

Are there any tips I can get for effectively EQing multiple snare samples together to make them sound as one?

Sup, I have a quick question to ask.

Often times when I upload and EQ multiple snare samples, I can never seem to "glue" my snares together. As a whole the snare hit sound decent but you can subtly hear them not meshing with one another if your ear is trained.

Are there any tips I can get for effectively EQing multiple snare samples together to make them sound as one?

bus the individual snare hit channels to a master snare channel, add a light compressor on it and also EQ and add other effects 'til you have your desired sound. then bus the master snare channel to a master drum channel.

roberts your mothers brother, jeffs your grandad etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to use bf76 compressor on my snare, well on my whole drum bus actually. Dont pay attention to the GR meter :slayer:

Edit: actually no i lied. BF on the snare and Vintage Warmer on the drum bus

Back
Top Bottom