Snake fist - serum - the sample

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
Ahhh i love these old martial art films

i watched ninja checkmate on youtube with its 100000000 parts. was a good film tho. its the one with killers dont die sample on it.

i think im gonna watch this one too now. looks good

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
i like them too, i have to be in the right frame of mind though for the slightly poor english, bad acting and out of sync talking

but i still enjoy them :)

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i love it when u watch a film for the first time and u hear a sample u recognise .... hey i know this... from drum and bass!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
If you own shadow boxing. Listen to the begining.

Sample is also in a new Data tune - Kyushojutsu
There are fighting noises.No snake fist thang, I also can´t hear this in that Data snippet on youtube.Only thing are sword noises.This film here doesn´t have any sword action.Also Kyushojutsu is a japanese art of fighting, why would you sample a chinese film then?The shadow boxing sample is from the shaolin & wu-tang film, same as in bring the ruckus.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
awesome, i love badly dubbed old martial arts movies.

The title of this one is "snake in eagles shadow"? I'd like to watch the whole movie, it looks fantastic!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
At events at the Pier we used to project a lot of Kung Fu on big screens across the back of the dancefloor. Most of the fight scenes will catch the beats and look sync, is sweet when it happens. I used to buy the classics on VHS in the 80's boxes for £1 at Ca$hConverters.

Check:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nge9ObY2tvQ

Photek.:twisted:

& big part of WuTang, spesh the old stuff. Was ace docu with interviews with Wu cut with clips of the movies they sampled.