Snail maze

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Toejam, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

right, what you need is 1 snail + some salt + and a flat surface

draw a maze with the salt and the plonk the little blighter in the middle = instant entertainment

any tried this? or know of anymore stoner games

2. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

no but me and my cousin in a stupid drunken pilled up state play , drink while you think ..

you say a famous person, and the first letter of their lastname has to be the first letter of your next name ..

but while your thinking of a famous person , you gotta have the wine / beer / rum ... ect , next to your mouth , swigging it .. drinkin while ya thinkin .. bit boring , but it gets ya messy , and the more fucked you get your brain stops working ..

and you find some letters difficult .. unless your really into football then its easy,

like peter stringfellow - samantha fox - frank skinner - sean bean - brian may - mike skinner - segorney weaver - blah blah blah ...

its alrite if you have both slowed down drinking after 2 days and you need to get abit more smashed.

i forget all the other drinking games so their probably alot better :rinsed:

3. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

yes, used to do that alot, if your in a circle and think of a double matching name you pass it back to the person who just passed it to you ie. janet jackson harry hill herby hancock etc.

4. EWOKS

yeh man , was gunna say this . if its a double name it goes back the other way.. thing is i ant got no mates so its just me and the cuz .. well, really its because it usually us that has loads of pills and stock up on booze from the 24hour booze shop and sit in my flat and get fucked up for 48 hours .. so that rule gets ruled out if you aint got any mates.

5. shadow_deamon

shadow_deamon JACK AND JILLS.

2 cans of what ever beer, 3 mates. get in a group and crack open your cans. the person with the can has to down some and pass it on quickly... the funny thing is u've always got a beer in ur hand so ur just constantly downing beer. in the end after the two cans are finished u normally end up greening out its funny as hell lol.:)

6. EWOKS

greening off 2 cans shared between 3 .. 2 cans = less than to pints .. so say a pint and 3 quarters, shared between 3 lads downed gets you monged ?? if its not the special brew im worried

7. EWOKS

and jealous :rinsed::clown:

8. shadow_deamon

shadow_deamon JACK AND JILLS.

lool naw u dont get monged:) your absolutely fine just drinking so quickly u end up being sick. i think its because when ur swallowing ur mouthfall another ones past to you and ur just constantly drinking over in minutes but i enjoy it lol

9. law_88

law_88 Member

so essentially just downing a couple pints?? this shouldn't pose a problem