Smooth, relaxing drum and bass tune; any feedback would be great!

I like the mood. Right now I just have my phone on me, so can not say any thing about sound quality.
I do think you need to give the drums some more groove.

Care to check out my Soundcloud?

I will be testing my fl studio mobile, so don't expect to much clear sounds... But the drumprogramming should be not that bad

I like your track and the 90's vibe :) Maybe the piano is a little drowned too much in reverb, is it played by yourself? If so try to look this :) https://cinesamples.com/product/piano-in-blue
What have you used for creating the bass?
cheers!! i was aiming for that :) i did play it in myself, just some chords, ill have a little look at that link! and with the bass i just used a simple ES E synth on logic.

yes id say the drum elements are a bit better now. the mix down of the parts could use a bit of work to get things to cut through. a more prominent kick and snare would help all the new elements compliment each other, instead of everything seeming so close to the same volume and dynamic(not that dnb drums are very dynamic anyway, i think it just helps the bounce of things) side chaining the top elements to the kick and/or snare is also good for this, Keep it up tho m8 the vibes here are great and the middle section before the second drop i enjoyed a lot!

yes id say the drum elements are a bit better now. the mix down of the parts could use a bit of work to get things to cut through. a more prominent kick and snare would help all the new elements compliment each other, instead of everything seeming so close to the same volume and dynamic(not that dnb drums are very dynamic anyway, i think it just helps the bounce of things) side chaining the top elements to the kick and/or snare is also good for this, Keep it up tho m8 the vibes here are great and the middle section before the second drop i enjoyed a lot!
Thanks for all the advice, very much appreciated :) glad you enjoyed it!

Sounds good to me, drums are lovely and clear. Bassline is smooth but could possibly do with a little more variation.

Nice work.

Back
Top Bottom