Multi Genre Smooth - Blinded By The Light EP [VPR041]

Yes yes, some classic Smooth Smoothness and some more heavy stuff. The only thing that annoys me is all that dubstep on Viper. In their defence, it's good dubstep.

First heard Smooth pretty recently from his tracks on Worldwide 001 and am a pretty huge fan. Takes Me Higher is so huge. These are sounding pretty great, not sure about the dubstep track but it has potential I guess.

not a fan of the harder tracks, love is / blinded by the light / shifting sands part 2 are quality though

Yes yes, some classic Smooth Smoothness and some more heavy stuff. The only thing that annoys me is all that dubstep on Viper. In their defence, it's good dubstep.
1 out of 7 tunes??? :confused:

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

Smooth is so underrated, has some of the best mixdowns in the game imo.
We were told by professional mastering studio that they couldn't beat his versions :shades:

I guess there's the ShockOne stuff, and didn't Metrik have one on his EP? :/

Exactly. Maybe I'm kinda overexaggerating, but I really don't care for dubstep, and I know that producers like Smooth, Metrik and ShockOne can produce a banging dnb track, so I would much rather have another one. :teeth:

Well I'm not mad about Viper releasing dubstep at all, as long as they are putting out at least one dnb track on each release. Them tunes are always well-produced and large sounding. And it's understandable, because the label needs to get more attention so they have to appeal to a wider audience. Anyways Cyber Funk is my personal EP favourite!

Every VIPER release date must be a russian bank holiday or something, is actually ridiculous lol. Bagg'd.

Back
Top Bottom