Smoking while you have hick-ups!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, May 9, 2012.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Easilly the most frustrating thing to ever happen!!!

Sparked up a ciggy... then POW!! body decides it wants to have hick-ups... so i try to carry on... take a huge lung full of smoke.... go to breathe out... HICK UP!!! Yep... i just swallowed a whole fukin lung full of smoke... i now feel like spewing my guts up... GREAT!! Thanks brain!

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

you know whats worse... ive just sat down after coming back from a fag break... and my hick ups have gone.

2. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

maybe its a sign

3. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Remember smoking zoots in the park opposite my school before a Rememberance Day assembly. Anyway, there was only enough for one zoot between four of us, and a bong would of killed it..so..we decided to smoke it via blowbacks (sounds ghey, I know, but for those that don't know - it's when you put a zoot in your mouth in reverse, cup your hands around your mouth, blow the smoke out, aaand hey presto you've just got someone LEAN)

So, one last pull left, and it's my go. But, my fucka of a mate didn't allow me to pull away as my lung reached full capacity, and blew the rest of the zoot in, resulting in me basically swallowing the smoke..the same as you mentioned above Rocksteady....

...and then...10 mins into this feckin Assembly ting...I suddenly unleashed a ridusmokey cannaburp which absolutely stank

Smickus likes this.
  4. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

kinda like sneezing with food in ya mouth... never good haha

5. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! smashed it!!

fuk blow backs though man... i learnt my lesson with that shit very quickly... not about having the cherry fall off and under your toungue... RAW!!

6. H*product

H*product Heavyweight product

gah i was trying to smoke a ciggy last night and got hiccups. Fucking annoying.

7. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

love those burps that come out about 5 minutes later with a plume of smoke. so bait if you're trying to hide the smell though rofl